2012/2013

Now Guys , Coentrao or BALE?
i'd say deal for coentrao :)
Robinho -30
Team Managing: Newcastle
Team Selling: Ac Milan
Bid:N/A
2014/2015

his contract is running out and i want to sign him but he is asking for wages of 125k
125k is a lot tbh. no deal.
Player: Mamadou Sakho
Team you are managing: Roma
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: $16million
Year: 2014/2015
Other Info: Young And Talented Need Him To Cover Mexes & Burdisso Who Are Both Are Old Mexes Is 32 Years Gonna Be 33 Next Year Meanwhile Burdisso Is 33 Gonna Be 34 !

Deal Or No Deal ?
deal on any day
Player- Mario Balotelli
Team Managing- Arsenal
Team Selling- Man City
Offer- £10,750,000
2012/2013

Deal or no deal?
deal as well
Jordi Gomez, im playing as Southampton, league 1, first season, 2.6m
no deal. try getting aaron ramsey on loan instead (was listed for loan on my save, not sure about yours though)

Ledley King
Selling-Tottenham (me)
Buying Man City
Offer: £12million
He is only worth £5million and i still have Gallas, Dawson, Kaboul and Bassong.
1st Season

Ledley King
Selling-Tottenham (me)
Buying Man City
1st Season

Deal. He's getting old and for that you can easily get a better starting DC

Thanks but have no money to actually buy anyone.Thats why i was going to pick him up on a free.But i thaught that 69k was alot.

if you need to sign him have a go at getting them at a reasonable wage ;)

Alan McGregor
Rangers
West Brom(me)
1.1m
coming to the end of the first season
I have Carson and am thinking of selling myhill if someone will take him and I also have smithies.

Kaka
Selling-Roma (me)
Buying Arenal
Offer: $10million

Im In 2014/2015
Im Consedring Selling Him Cause I Alredy Bought Mata And He Will Join The Team At The End Of The Season Also Kaka Gonna Be 34 Next Year .. So I Was Thinking Selling Him And Let Him Join Arsenal At The End Of The Season

Deal Or No Deal ?

Alan McGregor
Rangers
West Brom(me)
1.1m
coming to the end of the first season
I have Carson and am thinking of selling myhill if someone will take him and I also have smithies.

Deal and sell Myhill.

Kaka
Selling-Roma (me)
Buying Arenal
Offer: $10million

Im In 2014/2015
Im Consedring Selling Him Cause I Alredy Bought Mata And He Will Join The Team At The End Of The Season Also Kaka Gonna Be 34 Next Year .. So I Was Thinking Selling Him And Let Him Join Arsenal At The End Of The Season

Deal Or No Deal ?

Definitely deal since he's 34 and it's 10mil!

Ledley King
Selling-Tottenham (me)
Buying Man City
1st Season

No deal, he´s great, but if you want to sell him ask 15 M

AMC for my Milan team

Player: Javier Pastore
Team you are managing: AC Milan
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo
Offer: Palermo wants around 20 - 25 mln (euros)
Year:January 2011
Other Info:Its a bit expensive also because we play in the same league. He's in superb form and from 14 games had 9 assists and 6 goals.

Player: Eden Hazard
Team who are buying/selling:Lille
Offer: 17.5 mln (euros)
Year: January 2011
Other Info: Hazard is a great young player and my scouts reckon he can be a top player one day. At present he performs very well as well, so he looks to me like a wonderkid.

Player: Paulo Henrique
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: 16.5 mln (euros)
Other Info: Out of the three he does not play as well at present, but looks to have a great future ahead of him. Chelsea, Inter, and Man Utd all are interested.

I want to play a 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 -2 formation with milan, but i need a good AMC as Ronaldinho isn't as good as in FM2010, and i'm not signing a new contract with him as he is playing really bad football and wants 245,000 euro's per week, which is crazy. I need advice as which on these three AMC's to buy. I have a 41 mln euro transfer budget.

Other Info:Its a bit expensive also because we play in the same league. He's in superb form and from 14 games had 9 assists and 6 goals.

Other Info: Hazard is a great young player and my scouts reckon he can be a top player one day. At present he performs very well as well, so he looks to me like a wonderkid.

Other Info: Out of the three he does not play as well at present, but looks to have a great future ahead of him. Chelsea, Inter, and Man Utd all are interested.

I want to play a 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 -2 formation with milan, but i need a good AMC as Ronaldinho isn't as good as in FM2010, and i'm not signing a new contract with him as he is playing really bad football and wants 245,000 euro's per week, which is crazy. I need advice as which on these three AMC's to buy. I have a 41 mln euro transfer budget.

Buy Pastore m8, I would say he becomes the best of them :)

actually, no deal for all. however, you could try unsettling them a bit and they may become transfer listed. eden hazard is pretty good though :D

Eden Hazard. He can be your topscorer just by playing AMC. I managed Lille previously.

top clubs in europe including inter, man utd, chelsea want to buy pastore and henrique while there is no interest at all in hazard at all

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Player: Neymar
Offer: 17 mln euros
Year: Jan. 2011

Player: Babacar
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 12.75 mln euros

Player: Lukaku
Team who are buying/selling: Anderlecht
Offer: haven't made an offer yet

In my 2018 save babacar turns to be the best off the three. chelsea buy him and he is the next drogba. I heard a lot of good about lukaku but in 2018 babacar was better then him. lukaku ended up in liverpool with around 15 - 20 goals a season. babacar 20 - 30 a season. not sure about neymar. Managing AC Milan and want someone to parter Pato in the future.

top clubs in europe including inter, man utd, chelsea want to buy pastore and henrique while there is no interest at all in hazard at all

Go for Hazard. Since there are no other clubs interested in him, it'll be much easier for you to sign. In my 1st season with Lille, he scored 9 goals with 23 assists in the league.

Back