The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
top clubs in europe including inter, man utd, chelsea want to buy pastore and henrique while there is no interest at all in hazard at all

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: AC Milan
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: 17 mln euros
Year: Jan. 2011

Player: Babacar
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 12.75 mln euros

Player: Lukaku
Team who are buying/selling: Anderlecht
Offer: haven't made an offer yet

In my 2018 save babacar turns to be the best off the three. chelsea buy him and he is the next drogba. I heard a lot of good about lukaku but in 2018 babacar was better then him. lukaku ended up in liverpool with around 15 - 20 goals a season. babacar 20 - 30 a season. not sure about neymar. Managing AC Milan and want someone to parter Pato in the future.

deal for both neymar and babacar, since you don't have any price at lukaku I can't tell

top clubs in europe including inter, man utd, chelsea want to buy pastore and henrique while there is no interest at all in hazard at all

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Player: Neymar
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: 17 mln euros

Player: Babacar
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 12.75 mln euros

Player: Lukaku
Team who are buying/selling: Anderlecht
Offer: haven't made an offer yet

In my 2018 save babacar turns to be the best off the three. chelsea buy him and he is the next drogba. I heard a lot of good about lukaku but in 2018 babacar was better then him. lukaku ended up in liverpool with around 15 - 20 goals a season. babacar 20 - 30 a season. not sure about neymar. Managing AC Milan and want someone to parter Pato in the future.

Babacar 1st choice, Neymar 2nd. Lukaku is way overrated in my opinion.

anderlecht wanted 16 mln

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Player: Yann M'Vila
Team who are buying/selling: Stade Rennais
Offer: 15 mln euros
Other Info: Pirlo is getting old, he will be my DMC for the next two seasons or so, but i am looking for replacement. M'Vila looks great.

Deal for M'Vila, or try to get Poli, or Kwadwo Asamoah who is plays great for me ;)
Also get Neymar or Babacar of course ;)

Poli and Asamoah are expensive for me, as Sampdoria & Udinese want much for both, and as I am AC Milan they make the price even higher for me.

Odemwingie(asked for transfer)
West Brom(me)
Sevilla(buying)
4.6m(up front)
2nd season summer transfer window.
View attachment 122019
Have fortune and chucho.Both have scored more also have griffiths and wickham. I only have one place for a striker on my team altho i may move to a 442.
Also may sell fortune.How much shud i ask for.
View attachment 122026

This guy. Scouts say that people think he could be the next Rafinha.Im thinking of buying him.
View attachment 122021
Deal is about 1.2m

Last edited:
Odemwingie(asked for transfer)
West Brom(me)
Sevilla(buying)
4.6m(up front)
2nd season summer transfer window.
View attachment 122019
Have fortune and chucho.Both have scored more also have griffiths and wickham. I only have one place for a striker on my team altho i may move to a 442.
Also may sell fortune.How much shud i ask for.
View attachment 122026

This guy. Scouts say that people think he could be the next Rafinha.Im thinking of buying him.
View attachment 122021
Deal is about 1.2m

Deal for Odemwingie.
Sell Fortune around his value price will be good enough.
Try lowering the deal for that kid. Nevertheless i'll say deal.

Deal for Odemwingie.
Sell Fortune around his value price will be good enough.
Try lowering the deal for that kid. Nevertheless i'll say deal.
Thanks.
Trying to sell half the west brom team isnt exactly working.No one wants any of my players.

Player: Moussa Sissoko
Team Managing: Man U
Team selling: Toulouse
Price: 19,25 million
i have some good CMs like Kwadwo Asamoah, Fletcher, Anderson, Hargreaves, Fellaini, Ninis

deal, sissoko is a legend later in the game
in my 2018 game he was worth 30 mln and played for chelsea

Last edited:
Jack Collison
2nd season
Im West Brom
West Ham offered him to me for 3m.
Need an answer asap.Hes waiting on the go ahead.

Last edited:
Player: Necip Uysal
Team who are buying/selling: Beskitas
Offer: 10 - 12 mln euroes
Year: March 2011
Other Info: Looks like a great CM. Beskitas want a lot.

I'd say deal.
If not try to get Axel Witsel, Defour, Ramsey, Sahin - maybe they are cheaper

Jack Collison
2nd season
Im West Brom
West Ham offered him to me for 3m.
Need an answer asap.Hes waiting on the go ahead.

Deal!

Player: Necip Uysal
Team who are buying/selling: Beskitas
Offer: 10 - 12 mln euroes
Year: March 2011
Other Info: Looks like a great CM. Beskitas want a lot.

Try lowering the price.

Xherdan Shaqiri or Alexis sanchez?

Hello this is my first post and i need some help because i am really stuck atm :S

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri / Alexis sanchez
Team you are managing: Panathinaikos
Team who are buying/selling: Man U / Udinese
Offer: 20m+10% future / 20m
Year: August 2011
Other Info: Shaqiri tranfers now with 2.5m pa till 2015 / sanchez 8/2012 with 3pa till 2016

I need someone that can play both left and right and mostly carry the ball and cause havoc near the lines. Leto is great but also argentinian and govou is 32!

Shaqiri is younger and looks more promising with 3 stars current to 4.5 potential but i don't see him ever geting the physical stats of sanchez. Atm i try to turn jan into right inside forward so new recruit must be left winger but if that fails new recruit must be right winger -.-

Which 1 to get or any suggestions?

paolineup.png

xherdanshaqiricompariso.png

for Necip Uysal I tried to take to 7 mln, but they would reject, 8 mln, reject, and finally said ok at 10 mln euros price.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

sanchez is a star in the future, and great winger and striker

Cavenghi
M.Johnson
O'Hara
R.Santa Cruz
Payet

Bellamy
All are transfer listed at the start of the second season with an asking price of 0
Ignacio Comacho from At.Madrid is transfer listed with an asking price of 400k
Any worth a bid.Im West Brom.Prob wont need any strikers.
I play a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 someetimes and here is my squad.With prob the best 11 started cept for mattock dont actually know why Shorey isnt there.
View attachment 122278
Anyway its prob not worth getten any of them cuz I have 49kp/w left but just thaught id ask.I heard before the comacho is gud but that was fm10 and might not even be the same player.

Back