• Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player :De Gea
My team: Arsenal
Selling team: Atletico Madrid
Offer: £7.75
Year: 2011/2012
Info: Already got Amelia on free

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

sorry thats De Gea

Player :De Gea
My team: Arsenal
Selling team: Atletico Madrid
Offer: £7.75
Year: 2011/2012
Info: Already got Amelia on free

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

sorry thats De Gea

Deal. Sell Almunia and Fabianski.

Player: Cristian Rodriguez
Buying team: Liverpool (me)
Selling team: Porto
Offer: 1.7m
Year: first season, December
Info: Would only get him as a squad player. Plan on getting rid of players like Maxi, Babel and Cole in the summer and need to replace them with younger decent players.

Player: Cristian Rodriguez
Buying team: Liverpool (me)
Selling team: Porto
Offer: 1.7m
Year: first season, December
Info: Would only get him as a squad player. Plan on getting rid of players like Maxi, Babel and Cole in the summer and need to replace them with younger decent players.
deal :)

Player: Arteta
My team: Barcelona
Selling team: Everton
Offer: £20m
Year: First Season
Info: More of a back up but will be used regualarley as I need a decent player to play if Iniesta gets injured.
20m is alot but Ive got a 33m budget and Im not looking to bring in any other players.I need a player to play adv playmaker in mc position and I want them to be european because of the non-eu rule.

Player: Arteta
My team: Barcelona
Selling team: Everton
Offer: £20m
Year: First Season
Info: More of a back up but will be used regualarley as I need a decent player to play if Iniesta gets injured.
20m is alot but Ive got a 33m budget and Im not looking to bring in any other players.I need a player to play adv playmaker in mc position and I want them to be european because of the non-eu rule.
no way, you can get much better players for that price

no way, you can get much better players for that price
Well I created a search filter from Inesta and he seemed to be the logical choice as most of the rest are old,non-eu or have been at somepoint with madrid or is fabregas who is way out of my budget at this stage.

Well I created a search filter from Inesta and he seemed to be the logical choice as most of the rest are old,non-eu or have been at somepoint with madrid or is fabregas who is way out of my budget at this stage.
get a young player with potential there is no point in paying 20mil for a player that will never be a 1st team regular for you. As you said he is only there incase Iniesta gets injured.

Player: Maxwell;;
My Team: Ajax
Selling Team: Barcelona
Offer: 150k up front, 4.5 mil in 30 months.
Year: January 2011
Other Info: His wages are a bit of a problem, i can get him for 100k a week, should i go or not?

Player: Maxwell;;
My Team: Ajax
Selling Team: Barcelona
Offer: 150k up front, 4.5 mil in 30 months.
Year: January 2011
Other Info: His wages are a bit of a problem, i can get him for 100k a week, should i go or not?
no deal. 100k a week is too much for a player of his calibre.

Cheers for the answer. Would it be a good offer if i can get him for let's say, 60k a week?

Cheers for the answer. Would it be a good offer if i can get him for let's say, 60k a week?
actually i'll pay at most 30k for his wages. you could try players like fausto pinto, neuton, gabriel silva (becomes good after a year or 2), jose enrique. :)

Player: Odewingie
My Team: Metalist Kharkiv
Selling Team: West Brom
Offer: £10m
Year: June 2011
Other Info: He is asking huge wages 3 times what my key players have 150K per week

actually i'll pay at most 30k for his wages. you could try players like fausto pinto, neuton, gabriel silva (becomes good after a year or 2), jose enrique. :)
Cheers! Never heard of them before so i'll see if i can get some things done.

Only reason i want Maxwell is due his history, boy i love him as a player

Other Info: He is asking huge wages 3 times what my key players have 150K per week

**** no

are you looking for a winger or striker? either way, he's not worth that much. look out for other cheaper and better targets instead

Cheers! Never heard of them before so i'll see if i can get some things done.

Only reason i want Maxwell is due his history, boy i love him as a player
Try Jose Angel from sporting I have him on 8k at barca.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

In my opinion players arnt really worth it if there asking for over 100k a week.Only pay that much if there already part of the team that is also alot of money for a player like him.He might be worth it in real life but very underrated in fm.Try Christian Benitez from santos laguna.

Back