The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Javier Pastore
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo (They offered him to me)
Offer: £10.25 million
Year: March 2011
Other Info: I have a number of people that play this position but Pastore looks promising, but I'll make a loss in finance this year if I buy him and I also need to buy a new GK in the summer so that will cost money. Is Pastore worth the £10.25 mil or should I stick with Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin?

Deal on any day! :)
That aimed at my Pastore post?

RVP is way too injury prone and he's 28 years old so he's past his prime, so I sold him, I play Theo Walcott up front and he is way more lethal than RVP according to statistics..

Mind showing a screenshot and telling us how you play him? Because RVP is extremely lethal in my season. Scored about 26 goals in 29 matches, and I've played him as an Advanced Forward.

Robin Van Persie
Buyer Aston Villa 16.5 million
Seller Arsenal (Me)
year 2011 summer
other info: he isn't playing that great and i have lots of players that can play his position

I've played with Arsenal many times and from what I've seen he either performs amazing in one save game or is worthless. If he doesn't perform then I've never been able to get him to do much so I would sell him, but if he has performed well then try get atleast £20mil out of them.

Last edited:
Franco Zuculini
Buyer Birmingham City (me) 5.1 million pounds
Seller Hoffenheim
2011/2012 season, have him on loan now with buy clause

Going to let him replace Lee Bowyer(35 and last season before retiring from football) as my ball winning midfielder

Player: Junior Stanislas
My Team:Wigan
Selling Team: West Ham
Year: 2010/2011
Offer:850k
West Ham are cash-strapped...he is worth 2.9m but is being offered for 850k

Franco Zuculini
Buyer Birmingham City (me) 5.1 million pounds
Seller Hoffenheim
2011/2012 season, have him on loan now with buy clause

Going to let him replace Lee Bowyer(35 and last season before retiring from football) as my ball winning midfielder
you can get better for that price in my opinion, he is not nearly as good as he was in Fm09 and Fm10 :) post a screenshot :)

Agree could get for closer to 3mill but if not dfntly worth the 5 anyway potential transfer value will triple in no time

you can get better for that price in my opinion, he is not nearly as good as he was in Fm09 and Fm10 :) post a screenshot :)

FrancoZuculiniProfile_Attributes.png

here's his screenie ;)

I am playing with Aston Villa and I want to use a 4-2-3-1, but I have Agbonlahor and Darren Bent. I want to play with Agbonlahor, but I think Bent is too good for a back-up. Should I hold both or should I get rid off one of them? I think I could sell Darren Bent for a lot of money and I could buy a good cheap Poacher like Kadlec or Benitez. Please help me

Last edited:
Carlos Vela
Selling (me): Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Year: summer 2011
Offer: £15,000,000

Also, how much can I get for Theo Walcott, I have a general enquiry from City.
Should I sell either of these players. Currently have Hazard, JET, Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky, Wilshere as the other AM options in a 4-2-3-1

Back