• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Carlos Vela
Selling (me): Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Year: summer 2011
Offer: £15,000,000

Also, how much can I get for Theo Walcott, I have a general enquiry from City.
Should I sell either of these players. Currently have Hazard, JET, Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky, Wilshere as the other AM options in a 4-2-3-1

Definately sell Vela

I would keep walcott

Last edited:
I am playing with Aston Villa and I want to use a 4-2-3-1, but I have Agbonlahor and Darren Bent. I want to play with Agbonlahor, but I think Bent is too good for a back-up. Should I hold both or should I get rid off one of them? I think I could sell Darren Bent for a lot of money and I could buy a good cheap Poacher like Kadlec or Benitez. Please help me
sell bent and get kadlec :)
Carlos Vela
Selling (me): Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Year: summer 2011
Offer: £15,000,000

Also, how much can I get for Theo Walcott, I have a general enquiry from City.
Should I sell either of these players. Currently have Hazard, JET, Arshavin, Nasri, Rosicky, Wilshere as the other AM options in a 4-2-3-1
no deal. try getting 20m for him if you can. i'd sell rosicky instead of walcott.

Club: Chelsea
Player: Lionel Messi
Other Info: he is approachable to sign on a free come seasons end, but there is a 5.5m signing on fee, and another 3m for his agent, ontop of that his wages are massive, I dont paticularly need him with Ronaldo, Neymar, Zhirkov & Two promising regens to fill the Am(R)(L) roles, what do you think?

Club: Chelsea
Player: Lionel Messi
Other Info: he is approachable to sign on a free come seasons end, but there is a 5.5m signing on fee, and another 3m for his agent, ontop of that his wages are massive, I dont paticularly need him with Ronaldo, Neymar, Zhirkov & Two promising regens to fill the Am(R)(L) roles, what do you think?
Deal :) sell Zhirkov and rotate your regens, get Ronaldo and Messi to tutor them :)

Deal :) sell Zhirkov and rotate your regens, get Ronaldo and Messi to tutor them :)

Mate this is January 2016, Zhirkov is 32, and vastly under-rated on this website, he has 10 games, 7 goals and 9 assists!

Im still unsure as the board are building a new stadium and I fear this adjustment to the wage budget may cancel it :(

yeah so, my point exactly, Messi is what? like 28 or something? I love Zhirkov, great player :0 dont get me wrong!

yeah so, my point exactly, Messi is what? like 28 or something? I love Zhirkov, great player :0 dont get me wrong!

Will do then mate! Messi is 28 exactly haha, will get working on this now!!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Right I have a deadline day one for everyone, i do too many transfers I know

Team: Chelsea (Selling)
Player: Petr Cech (GK)
Buying Team: Barcelona
Fee: 10.25 million
Other Info: He is currently second choice to Matej Delac at the moment, and I feel he will become unhappy soon due to this, I have Jack Butland as my 3rd choice/reserve keeper, should I sell, he will be 34 this season?

Deal, the amount you could sell him for is only going to decline from this point onwards, and if he is second choice with delac performing then 10m is a good price for a second choice gk.

Deal, the amount you could sell him for is only going to decline from this point onwards, and if he is second choice with delac performing then 10m is a good price for a second choice gk.

Done!

In regards to Messi, he chose Barcelone, on 275k a week, ****** **** thats alot!

Player: Khouma Babacar
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Team who are /selling: Portsmouth
Offer: £26.5M
Year: 2015
Other Info: The only strikers I have at the moment are Lukaku, Pato and Wickham. I sold Dzeko aged 29 to Athletico Madrid for 35M and a whinging Balotelli for 15M. My purchases throughout on 11.1 have been on young players, regens or free transfers which you seem to get a lot of them on this patch on frees due to unhappiness. I spent heavily in the first few seasons but I have since stopped the spending unless I wanted reinforcements, and with over 300M saved in transfer budgets over the last 2 seasons with selling players as well I need a good striker.

I must add there are not so many options due to the ever growing reputation which have made the scout reports far weaker suddenly making players sound poor :D.

Other Info: The only strikers I have at the moment are Lukaku, Pato and Wickham. I sold Dzeko aged 29 to Athletico Madrid for 35M and a whinging Balotelli for 15M. My purchases throughout on 11.1 have been on young players, regens or free transfers which you seem to get a lot of them on this patch on frees due to unhappiness. I spent heavily in the first few seasons but I have since stopped the spending unless I wanted reinforcements, and with over 300M saved in transfer budgets over the last 2 seasons with selling players as well I need a good striker.

I must add there are not so many options due to the ever growing reputation which have made the scout reports far weaker suddenly making players sound poor :D.

Deal,

Im in the same season as you and he commands 45 million pound hence why I dont have him. However you do have 3 amazing strikers. Sell wickham!

I would say deal but honestly you don't need him with Pato and Lukaku there. Unless you want to sell Wickham.

Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Tiago Alves - Santos
Thiago Ribeiro - Cruzeiro
Andre - Dynamo Kyiv
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo
Peniel Mlapa - Hoffenheim

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are /selling: Santos
Offer: £28M
Year: 2011
Other Info: I only have Defoe and Pav and I do play one up front but want a young exciting forward to breed in! I won the league and the league cup in my first season i am now in the middle of august of the new season

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team who are /selling: Palermo
Offer: £32M
Other Info: I only have Defoe and Pav and I do play one up front but want a young exciting forward to breed in! I won the league and the league cup in my first season i am now in the middle of august of the new season

Any advice?? Suggestions??

Player: Neymar
Team who are /selling: Santos
Offer: £28M

Player: Abel Hernandez
Team who are /selling: Palermo
Offer: £32M

Any advice?? Suggestions??

No deal for both, they're too expensive. But the best of the two is Neymar and he's cheaper.

Player: Hulk
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying/selling: Porto
Offer: 35m
Year: 2012
Other Info: I play 2 upfront, currently have Suarez, Lakuku and Caroll although Caroll has been injured nearly all the time since i've took over only having played 13 games. I do play Ze Eduardo upfront aswell and he has gotten me alot of goals but I would like to put him alongside Pastore in midfield and have Hulk and Suarez upfront. I got 2nd in the league last season but first so far this season and in all competitions I feel like I need another striker to guarantee me 20 + goals. What do you guys think?

No Deal, you're paying way too much for someone you're just going to rotate. You're better off buying a midfielder and using Eduardo for striker. Try to get Ganso, he's the best midfielder you can get. He can be bought for at most 40M though if you tried first season it would've been only 24-25M.

No Deal, you're paying way too much for someone you're just going to rotate. You're better off buying a midfielder and using Eduardo for striker. Try to get Ganso, he's the best midfielder you can get. He can be bought for at most 40M though if you tried first season it would've been only 24-25M.

Don't really need another midfielder. I have plenty of cover in central mid yet only 3 strikers ( not including Caroll as he's been injured all but 1 month since i've took over) so really would like some more cover in attack. Can Ganso play just behind the two strikers playing 4-1-2-1-2 ?If so then I might look into it.

Ganso plays very well behind two strikers, especially in a support duty

Back