• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Darren Bent
Team Selling: Sunderland
Team Buying: Bolton (me)
Offer: 13m
Year: 32 games in 2010/11 season
Other details: Won League, Carling Cup, FA Cup (in final). My transfer budget might increase to have enough to buy him. At the moment it is £3.5m but I think it should increase a lot because of the trophies I have won. Also I could sell some players to get money...
try negotiating to below 10m if you can. otherwise, no deal

Im Liverpool I got offered 24 million for Luis Suarez accept or decline?

Just started the game

Who could I replace him with?

Player: Duda
Team Selling: Malaga (me)
Team Buying: Juventus
Offer: £7million
Year: 2011
Other: key player for my team but good offer...

Malaga have plenty money so surely you don't really need the £7m ?

The finances have dropped only a bit but not desperate but Duda is 30years old so... Not sure

Angel Di Maria
Selling - R.Madrid
Buying(me) - Arsenal
fee - £21M
other info, he will play first team .

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

anyone?

Gianpaolo Pazzini
selling team Sampdoria
buying Aston Villa me
august 2010
fee 15 to 20 mil.
i need good striker who will make big instant impact, to play with Gaby Aboghlor
OR
Edin Dzeko
20 to 25 mil.
same as above
OR
Hulk
20 mil.
ps.money isnt important just quality
Please help me

Player: Paulo Henrique (Ganso)
Team Selling: Santos
Team Buying: Liverpool
Offer: I can ask the board to negotiate it for me but it will be worth £55M
Year: 2010
Other: Is he worth £55M in the first season? I have been making offers for him for a while now which have all been rejected.

Player: Paulo Henrique (Ganso)
Team Selling: Santos
Team Buying: Liverpool
Offer: I can ask the board to negotiate it for me but it will be worth £55M
Year: 2010
Other: Is he worth £55M in the first season? I have been making offers for him for a while now which have all been rejected.

I wouldn't pay 55m for him, but then again I wouldn't pay 55m for any player...

Team me: Arsenal
Exchange: Arshavin/Rodwell
8/10
I like to play Wilshere instead, so his value will go down and he costs me a lot of money, or just loan for abou 4M? and sell after 1 season? In my last save I couldnt get more than 11M after 1st season. And probably could everton profit with him against bigger teams, what could help me in end effect.

Player::Maicon (Age 29, Position::Defender Right)
Buyers::Man City
Sellers(Me)::Inter
Fee::77M over 2 years with 16M upfront
Time::Late January 2011
Additional Info::Even though he's only valued at 28M, he's been performing for me. He's also one of the icons on the team that most of the squad has in their "Favored Personnel." I currently have no other players who play Defender Right except for one wonderkid on loan and another who I refuse to put on my main squad right now. I also have already bought young players for every position except DR and AML, so I wouldn't really need the money. I also already have 18M in transfer budget.

deal but you will get abuse from fans

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Team me: Arsenal
Exchange: Arshavin/Rodwell
8/10
I like to play Wilshere instead, so his value will go down and he costs me a lot of money, or just loan for abou 4M? and sell after 1 season? In my last save I couldnt get more than 11M after 1st season. And probably could everton profit with him against bigger teams, what could help me in end effect.

arshavin for rodwell deal

Player::Maicon (Age 29, Position::Defender Right)
Buyers::Man City
Sellers(Me)::Inter
Fee::77M over 2 years with 16M upfront
Time::Late January 2011
Additional Info::Even though he's only valued at 28M, he's been performing for me. He's also one of the icons on the team that most of the squad has in their "Favored Personnel." I currently have no other players who play Defender Right except for one wonderkid on loan and another who I refuse to put on my main squad right now. I also have already bought young players for every position except DR and AML, so I wouldn't really need the money. I also already have 18M in transfer budget.

Definite Deal!

Player: Gareth bale
Team you are managing:Sporting CP(me)
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer:10M upfront and 14M for 12 months
Year: July 2013
Other Info:For backup only got evaldo,would have to get one.Bear in mind i play him as defender ,with hazard upfront on AML.If deal then please suggest alternatives.

Last edited:
Back