• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Gianpaolo Pazzini
selling team Sampdoria
buying Aston Villa me
august 2010
fee 15 to 20 mil.
i need good striker who will make big instant impact, to play with Gaby Aboghlor
OR
Edin Dzeko
20 to 25 mil.
same as above
OR
Hulk
20 mil.
ps.money isnt important just quality
Please help me
could somebody please help me?

I'd say deal for Hulk and maybe Dzeko, but if u need one, deal for Hulk.

Player: Rio Mavuba
Team Buying: Dnipro (me)
Team Selling: Man City
Price: 4.2 million (listed)
Season: 2011/2012

Player: Michael Essian
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Team Selling:Chelsea (me)
Price: 45.5 mil
Season: 2011/2012

Player: Sergio Aguero
Team Buying: Man Utd (me)
Team Selling: At. Madrid
Price: 12.5 mill + dimitar berbatov
Season: 2010/11 january
other info: i have wayne rooney and mirk vucinic up front at the moment with javier hernandez and christian benitez backup... i have romelu lukaku for the future (i play him in league cup)

i also need to raise the 12.5 mill so i am selling park for 6.5 mill but i don't know who else to sell.. i was thinking brown?? because smalling and rafael in the subs

other info: i have wayne rooney and mirk vucinic up front at the moment with javier hernandez and christian benitez backup... i have romelu lukaku for the future (i play him in league cup)

i also need to raise the 12.5 mill so i am selling park for 6.5 mill but i don't know who else to sell.. i was thinking brown?? because smalling and rafael in the subs
If you could get the money then defo deal

To raise funds, sell either Hernandez or Benitez to make space for Aguero

i could sell valenica that way i could do rooney and aguero up front - vucinic aml and nani amr

but how much do you reckon i could get for valencia?? also anyone else i could sell

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

i have just received a 11 mill bid for berbatov should i accept or wait for aguero

Last edited:
i could sell valenica that way i could do rooney and aguero up front - vucinic aml and nani amr

but how much do you reckon i could get for valencia?? also anyone else i could sell

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

i have just received a 11 mill bid for ebrbatpv should i accept or wait for aguero
go for aguero
have you sold hargreaves or gibson yet to raise the money you need

definite deal.. no questions

beware with aguero, takes a while to adapt to english football

so i say no to 11 mill for berbatov and i have sold gibsosn for 250k loan view to permenant 7.25 mill and owen hargreaves wont budge

Back