• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Frank Lampard
End of the first season
Team Buying:Man City
Team Selling(me):Chelsea
Price 11.25m
Have Ramieres and Hamsik is coming in for 9.5 in the next window and mceacheran is always waiting for a promotion to the first team.
deal on any day.
Player: Lorenzo de Silvestri
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are buying/selling: Fiorentina
Offer: 10 M €
Year: 1st season

OR

Player: Gregory van der Wiel
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: 9.5 M €
Year: 1st season

I'm going to buy one of them :)
deal for van der wiel
Player: Francisco Castro (Regen)
Team you are managing: Chelsea
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: 75 million pounds (+ 40 million after 40 goals)
Additional Info: (see screenshot) + It would leave me short infront of goal, but I could buy in a worthy replacement and make a substantial profit on this guy who cost me 7.5 million pound as a 17 year old. 2 time winner of the Ballon D'or!!

deal
ok guys this one is a tough one for me anyway....

Player: Thomas Muller
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Bayern
Offer: £35m
Year: 1st season, 1st window

OR

Player: Paulo Henrique
Team you are managing: Man Utd
Team who are buying/selling: Santos
Offer: £24m
Year: 1st season, 1st transfer window

I prob get muller for a few mill cheaper, its just that i really like both players and i play a 4-2-3-1 tac and want to know which player in your eyes would best fit the team?

cheers

p.s i have had 'ganso' before but not at United and he is class but its just tempting to get muller and if which one would "fit in"
no deal for both. get ganso again :)
Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £54m
Year: 2nd season, 1st window

below are my other midfield options
deal
Player: Ezequiel Munoz
Team you are managing: Newcastle
Team who are buying/selling: Palermo
Offer: £3m up front, £6.5m over 36 months.
Year: First season, first transfer window.
deal

Player - Mario Balotelli
Team you are managing - Sunderland
Team selling - Man City
Offer - £44M
Year - January 2011 / First Season.

I can try and get the board to buy him for me but is he worth it?
Will it come out of my transfer budget?

Never a Deal, played 1 game, he is a whiney little *****, way too much cash and it will definately destroy your finances... you can try but I can assure you the board will say to you that they will not spend that amount of money on one player or that it is unrealistic ;)

Never a Deal, played 1 game, he is a whiney little *****, way too much cash and it will definately destroy your finances... you can try but I can assure you the board will say to you that they will not spend that amount of money on one player or that it is unrealistic ;)

Yeah I didn't even ask them in the end :)

Im in my first season.
Im playing as Benfica nd Im looking to get rid of some players so I have had offers for
Saviola 7.5m
Weldon 2.3m
Nuno Gomes 500k.
Should I accept these offers.
I may also sell Aimar as I dont use an AMC so what shud I be offering him for.

Im in my first season.
Im playing as Benfica nd Im looking to get rid of some players so I have had offers for
Saviola 7.5m
Weldon 2.3m
Nuno Gomes 500k.
Should I accept these offers.
I may also sell Aimar as I dont use an AMC so what shud I be offering him for.

saviola and aimar are getting on a bit, considering the best part of saviolas game is his pace i would definetly sell him and invest in some youth

saviola and aimar are getting on a bit, considering the best part of saviolas game is his pace i would definetly sell him and invest in some youth
Thanks.Trying to figure out what Im going to do.Last season would have been easier would have had coentrao luiz ramieres cardozo and di maria.Now I have to focus on building the team around Coentrao and Cardozo..

Player: Sebastian Metz (regen, photo provided)
Team you are managing: Derby
Team who are buying/selling: Several
Offer: £10.5m
Year: 2018/19
Screenshot provided

Hi guys, this regen has been one of my little projects for years (had him since he was 15), he's now got 4.5 potential ability rating from my coaches - they told me he was 2.5 to begin with when I signed him and seemed to have drastically changed their minds. He's a natural for positions on striker, amc and right wing.

When I signed him I used to play with wingers, but I've ditched that formation years ago. So now I've got a choice, either continue to develop him into more of a poacher (which I do use), or take the cash.

Deal or no deal?

Screenshot provided

Hi guys, this regen has been one of my little projects for years (had him since he was 15), he's now got 4.5 potential ability rating from my coaches - they told me he was 2.5 to begin with when I signed him and seemed to have drastically changed their minds. He's a natural for positions on striker, amc and right wing.

When I signed him I used to play with wingers, but I've ditched that formation years ago. So now I've got a choice, either continue to develop him into more of a poacher (which I do use), or take the cash.

Deal or no deal?
I cant see him ever becoming a good enough winger due to having poor crossing and having no realy stand out stats for a striker especially since his finishing is 8.Id take the money but its up to you.I mean hed be a good set piece taker.

Last edited:
Screenshot provided

Deal or no deal?

No deal. You could probably sell him for more if they are really interested.

thanks for the opinions guys, anyone else want to add a third one in? I'm still in two minds and so far it's a split decision.

P.s He's still only 19, I'm getting ok on training schedules, I reckon I could prob get the stats he needs up by another 3 points before I think about giving him first team football.

thanks for the opinions guys, anyone else want to add a third one in? I'm still in two minds and so far it's a split decision.

P.s He's still only 19, I'm getting ok on training schedules, I reckon I could prob get the stats he needs up by another 3 points before I think about giving him first team football.
his stats arent too bad for a winger. pretty pacy as well. i'd keep him for a season or 2 and then sell him if he doesnt develop well.

his stats arent too bad for a winger. pretty pacy as well. i'd keep him for a season or 2 and then sell him if he doesnt develop well.
He would be a new Walcott or Lennon blistering pace on the wing with bad crossing(for a winger) but a 2nd half impact substitute would be liking shooting fishing in a barrel because he could out run the very tired defenders and would probably get a few 1 on 1s with the keeper as I said its up to you really.10m for a 19 year old is alot so these clubs must really want him.Maybe u shud keep for at least the next transfer window and see if offers improve.

Last edited:
ty all, going to keep him for at least another season, see how he goes. I like the Walcott comparison, when I saw him as a 15 year old I thought I could turn him into Alexis Sanchez (not too different either I find)

Sorry lads, being slightly thick here but if I wanted to upload a screenshot of a player onto this threa via a memory stick in my PS3, firstly, what format shall I save it in and secondly, How do I upload it ?.

Player:Kaká
Team you are managing: Cittá di Palermo
Team who are buying/selling:Real Madrid
Offer:£11m
Year:January 2011
Other Info:i dont really need him
he requested a transfer though
and i could use the money to go for a better cb or st as miccoli is horrible

Player: Ganso
Team you are managing: Man City
Team who are buying/selling: Atletico Madrid
Offer: £32 million
Year: 2013
Other Info: it's £6 million up front with the other £25 million to be paid over 30 months. I have people like Douglas Costa who could fill in. Also have, £75 million budget

Back