• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Ashley Young
Team buying = Me (Man Utd)
Team selling = Villa
1st season

Offered:
they wanted Gabriel Obertan, so I offered him and Will Keane + 1 million upfront...

Deal or no Deal?

Do eet! I'd be over the moon if Villa took that IRL. :D

Player: Lucas Barrios
Team managing: Dortmund
Team buying: Man United
price: 12,5 million
patch 11.3, 2010 june

Deal, however he is a great poacher...i dont understand mate :)
Did you mean no deal? :)
im managing Dortmund and he is my player :)

Deal, however he is a great poacher...i dont understand mate :)
Did you mean no deal? :)
im managing Dortmund and he is my player :)
Think he did shud keep him is what he meant because he thaught u where united.

Barrios is a very good player. No deal for me if anything less than 20m.

Should i get this for backup CB in newcastle first season ? Or should i buy someone need help on this.

Managing: Newcastle
Players buying:
Sergio Romero - £10.75 Million
Romelu Lukaku - £9 Million
Lucas - £6.75 Million
Stephan Lichsteiner - £6.25 Million
Jack Butland - £1.1 Million

Budget: £11.5 Million

I'm stuck on who to buy. I've only got Krul and Harper as decent Goalkeepers and Romero can improve, but if I were to buy him I would have no remaining transfer budget. I'm also in desperate need of a striker and Lukaku can progress and is already fairly decent. As part of the transfer fee for Lukaku includes future incentives I could probably squeeze in another player. I'm not sure whether to buy Lichsteiner as I've already bought 2 young promising full-backs, but I'm not sure who to buy, anyone got any suggestions please?

Players buying:
Lucas - £6.75 Million

I'm stuck on who to buy. I've only got Krul and Harper as decent Goalkeepers and Romero can improve, but if I were to buy him I would have no remaining transfer budget. I'm also in desperate need of a striker and Lukaku can progress and is already fairly decent. As part of the transfer fee for Lukaku includes future incentives I could probably squeeze in another player. I'm not sure whether to buy Lichsteiner as I've already bought 2 young promising full-backs, but I'm not sure who to buy, anyone got any suggestions please?
Buy Enyeama much cheaper option can be got for under 500k and is a great keeper.Dont buy Butland buy smithies from huddersfield 600k in my opinion he is better.As for Lukaku dont know its up to urself.U clearly dont have a big enough budget to get them all Id say get smithies and enyeama plus Lukaku and then fiddle with ur budgets and the board to buy Lichstener(Id perfer to get coleman for around the same price hes currently in my chelsesa squad first season and is doing really well)

Buy Enyeama much cheaper option can be got for under 500k and is a great keeper.Dont buy Butland buy smithies from huddersfield 600k in my opinion he is better.As for Lukaku dont know its up to urself.U clearly dont have a big enough budget to get them all Id say get smithies and enyeama plus Lukaku and then fiddle with ur budgets and the board to buy Lichstener(Id perfer to get coleman for around the same price hes currently in my chelsesa squad first season and is doing really well)

Thanks for the advice, reckon I'll go all out on the goalkeepers as Harper might retire soon, I can just arrange the transfer for Smithies for the end of the season, Butland is looking promising, and for £500,000 maximum you can't go far wrong with Enyeama. Also leaves me a decent amount to sign some strikers that I'm in desperate need of.

Players buying:
Lucas - £6.75 Million

No deal for Romero and Lichsteiner. Deal for Lukaku and Butland and only if you have more money i'd say deal for Lucas. Apart from Lukaku, maybe you can look at Yaya Sanogo, Khouma Babacar and Christian Benitez as well. If you need a young promising RB, go for Sime Vrsaljko

No deal for Romero and Lichsteiner. Deal for Lukaku and Butland and only if you have more money i'd say deal for Lucas. Apart from Lukaku, maybe you can look at Yaya Sanogo, Khouma Babacar and Christian Benitez as well. If you need a young promising RB, go for Sime Vrsaljko

Thanks, already tried for Benitez but his Agent Fee and Signing On Fee almost made up 75% of the Transfer fee and unfortunately Babacar isn't interested in joining me, but I'll definitely be looking at Sanogo! And already signed Nathaniel Clyne and Jordan Brown for cover at full-back.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

ben arfa
napoli
newcastle (me)
17.5 mill
season 2

Unless he had a sublime first season I'd be very tempted to accept that offer as you could sign Graham Dorrans or Junior Stanislas to replace him and still have around £9 Million left.

Player Lavezzi
End of first season
Team Buying (me):Chelsea
Team Selling: Napoli
Price:7.5m

Player:Hamsik
End of first season
Team Buying(me):Chelsea
Team Selling Napoli
Price:9.5m

Hmm I wonder wheather I shud deal XD

Back