The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
but he wants to leave as well

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

and martinez, Vidal, Fabregas and Nasri are all more consistent

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

and hazard

I'm playing with Lille and a some clubs are interested in my players (Adil Rami, Gervinho, Obraniak, Eden Hazard, Balmont). Arsenal offered me 16 mio for Gervinho, but I rejected. For how much should I sell him and which price should I ask for the other players. Should I sell them or keep them?
thx

Player : Ganso
team your managing inter milan

team buying barcelona
offer - 65 million

deal or no deal
i do have pastore and iturbe

I'd say Deal. Pastore is better IMO, and you can find world class players to replace him.

Player: Van Persie
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying : Real Madrid
Offer: 20million
Year: 2011/2012 (Jan)
Other Info: Hulk is my first choice striker and Kadlec is my second, Van Persie hardly even gets on the bench but when ever I've started him he's always had a good game. Think my fans will be cheesed of if I sell him as well.

Player: Van Persie
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Offer: 20million
Year: 2011/2012 (Jan)
Other Info: Hulk is my first choice striker and Kadlec is my second, Van Persie hardly even gets on the bench but when ever I've started him he's always had a good game. Think my fans will be cheesed of if I sell him as well.
Deal 20m is alot for a spare player.Bring in someone like Benitez as your back up.

Player: Luiz Suarez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Offer: 18.5million + Monthly Installment 5.5million for 12 month
Year: 2012/201 (Jan)
Other Info: suarez lately strugle with injury..normally take a long time to recovered..but ggood goal scoring record..

deal or no deal because alredy have Aguero+Bojan+Caroll

Last edited:
Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 50M
Year: 2011(Start of 2nd season)
Other Info: My first choice central defenders are still Ferdinand and Vidic, and I have Smalling, Evans as backup defenders. I also have Varane which is a huge prospect but he needs a few years more for him to fully develop. Any suggestions for a quality centre back that can straightaway occupy Vidic's spot?

Player: Nemanja Vidic
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: 50M
Year: 2011(Start of 2nd season)
Other Info: My first choice central defenders are still Ferdinand and Vidic, and I have Smalling, Evans as backup defenders. I also have Varane which is a huge prospect but he needs a few years more for him to fully develop. Any suggestions for a quality centre back that can straightaway occupy Vidic's spot?
Id say deal.There are alot of quality players you can get even his Serbian teammate Subotic.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Player: Luiz Suarez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Offer: 18.5million + Monthly Installment 5.5million for 12 month
Year: 2012/201 (Jan)
Other Info: suarez lately strugle with injury..normally take a long time to recovered..but ggood goal scoring record..

deal or no deal because alredy have Aguero+Bojan+Caroll
How many do you play up front.

Id say deal.There are alot of quality players you can get even his Serbian teammate Subotic.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

How many do you play up front.
two..i always used rotation cause dmy tactic 'eat' alot of energy..

two..i always used rotation cause dmy tactic 'eat' alot of energy..
I'm not really sure.i tend to ship off injury prone players because they always get injured just before a big match.I would deal and look to bring in someone better.Check to see how much Cavani would cost.Infact scout around and look at how much a suitable replacement would cost before you decide weather to deal or not.

Deal 20m is alot for a spare player.Bring in someone like Benitez as your back up.

But I don't really need the money either, my squad is massive and don't really need to buy anyone. And if I sell RVP I'll only have Hulk Kadlec + Lukaku.

But I don't really need the money either, my squad is massive and don't really need to buy anyone. And if I sell RVP I'll only have Hulk Kadlec + Lukaku.
U dont need RVP then.Trust me and just get someone cheap who wont ask for alot of wages who cant be there in case of an emergency.

U dont need RVP then.Trust me and just get someone cheap who wont ask for alot of wages who cant be there in case of an emergency.

I don't like buying older players so I may just buy Neymar and sell RVP.

Yes, sell RVP, and get a young backup, or a beast like Sanogo or Babacar!

ps.: yeah, Neymar would be fine.

Back