• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Gael Clichy
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Barcelona
Fee: £20 million
Year: start of 2012/13 season

Just have Gibbs and Pedro Botelho as back up.

Edit: Clichy is rejecting Barça's contract offer and is "unhappy at being forced out" even though the offer came in from out of the blue. I would like to upgrade that position offensively, as he does not contribute many assists.

Player: Jack Wilshere
Selling: Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Fee: £34 million

Last edited:
Player: Gael Clichy
Selling: Arsenal (me)
Buying: Barcelona
Fee: £20 million
Year: start of 2012/13 season

Just have Gibbs and Pedro Botelho as back up.

Edit: Clichy is rejecting Barça's contract offer and is "unhappy at being forced out" even though the offer came in from out of the blue. I would like to upgrade that position offensively, as he does not contribute many assists.

Player: Jack Wilshere
Selling: Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Fee: £34 million

deal for wilshere, no deal for clichy. try getting at least 25m for him if you can.

Player: Carlos Tévez
Team who are selling: Manchester City (me)
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer In Place: £23M
Year: July 2012
Other Info: Carlos Tevez is very happy at Manchester City but I think it's time to start concentrating on my younger players like Balotelli, Babacar and Kadlec so I would like to sell Tevez. I tried to offer him to clubs for 80M no offers, 60M no offers and then 40M and Juventus offered 23M, 6M upfront and 17.25M over 18 months. There are no other interested parties at the moment but I am not sure if 23M is enough but I can't seem to get a high bid for him. On the 11.1 patch I managed to get 43M for him in January 2013.

Player: Carlos Tévez
Team who are selling: Manchester City (me)
Offer In Place: £23M
Year: July 2012
Other Info: Carlos Tevez is very happy at Manchester City but I think it's time to start concentrating on my younger players like Balotelli, Babacar and Kadlec so I would like to sell Tevez. I tried to offer him to clubs for 80M no offers, 60M no offers and then 40M and Juventus offered 23M, 6M upfront and 17.25M over 18 months. There are no other interested parties at the moment but I am not sure if 23M is enough but I can't seem to get a high bid for him. On the 11.1 patch I managed to get 43M for him in January 2013.

No deal £30 million should be your drop down price. And see if you can get it all up front. He's still a top class striker in his late 20's.

Omer Toprak
Team Buying - Leeds (me)
Team Selling - Freiburg
Fee - £3.8
Year - 2012-13 (3rd season summer window)
Additional info: Sunderland have just made a bid for him and I need to either follow suit or concentrate on other targets.
I do need 1 or 2 centre backs so a deal for him would make sense here I guess..

Omer Toprak
Team Buying - Leeds (me)
Team Selling - Freiburg
Fee - £3.8
Year - 2012-13 (3rd season summer window)
Additional info: Sunderland have just made a bid for him and I need to either follow suit or concentrate on other targets.
I do need 1 or 2 centre backs so a deal for him would make sense here I guess..
deal on any day

Player:View attachment 165513
Team you are managing: Huddersfield
Offer: £35m
Do you thinnk I should sell him for that amount of money?

No he looks unbelievable, are you under pressure to sell. only 22, no way for me on that one

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

deal on any day

agree I paid alot more for him!. settles in quickly

sorry slightly different from deal or no deal but

Sebastion Corchia
Fulham
I am wondering what the lowest bid people think I should accept and who I should then bid for
I finished 7th last season so am in Europa and hope to either finish 4th or 5th this season and am 2nd 7 games in
View attachment 166437View attachment 166438View attachment 166439View attachment 166440
pencil.png
pencil.png

Last edited:
Michael Essein
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Team Selling (me): Chelsea
Offer: £42 million
Year: August 2011

Real Madrid keeps insisting on poaching Essein off of me. Inquiring like crazy. I posted up double his £21 million price tag and they came in with the dollar amount I want. I'd either have to grab Rodwell or M'Villa to replace him. If anyone has any other suggestions on suitable replacements, let me know. Well, first tell me deal or no deal. Then if "deal", who to grab to replace into my Chelsea squad and can fit in the same role: midfield destroyer in a fluid 4-4-2 system.

Michael Essein
Team Buying: Real Madrid
Team Selling (me): Chelsea
Offer: £42 million
Year: August 2011

Real Madrid keeps insisting on poaching Essein off of me. Inquiring like crazy. I posted up double his £21 million price tag and they came in with the dollar amount I want. I'd either have to grab Rodwell or M'Villa to replace him. If anyone has any other suggestions on suitable replacements, let me know. Well, first tell me deal or no deal. Then if "deal", who to grab to replace into my Chelsea squad and can fit in the same role: midfield destroyer in a fluid 4-4-2 system.

deal. try anthony annan / mcdonald mariga / mate simao / sami khedira (may be transfer listed if you're lucky) / marouanne fellaini. these players are decent destroyers as well.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

sorry slightly different from deal or no deal but

Sebastion Corchia
Fulham
I am wondering what the lowest bid people think I should accept and who I should then bid for
I finished 7th last season so am in Europa and hope to either finish 4th or 5th this season and am 2nd 7 games in
View attachment 166437View attachment 166438View attachment 166439View attachment 166440
pencil.png
pencil.png

dun sell for less than 20m :)

thanks ive been trying to get 15mil so far but not one of the 4 clubs that have offered have gone that far

Player: Chris Gunter
Selling: Norwich (me)
Buying: Everton
Fee: £25.5 million
Year: Jan 2012

Bearing in mind i have no other money to spend unless they give me that money and can anyone recommend a replacement?

Player: Chris Gunter
Selling: Norwich (me)
Buying: Everton
Fee: £25.5 million
Year: Jan 2012

Bearing in mind i have no other money to spend unless they give me that money and can anyone recommend a replacement?

Deal! Sime Vrsaljko, Samuel Inkoom, Raul, Seamus Coleman, Gabriel Mercado

Player: Papadopoulos
Team Buying: Arsenal (me)
Team Selling: Schalke
Price: £12.5 mil
Year: 2011/12

Other info: I think he is going to be a great midfielder

Deal or No Deal ?

Player: Papadopoulos
Team Buying: Arsenal (me)
Team Selling: Schalke
Price: £12.5 mil
Year: 2011/12

Other info: I think he is going to be a great midfielder

Deal or No Deal ?

midfielder no
toloi/matip are better and cheaper

Player: Torres
Team Buying: Man Utd
Team Selling: Chelsea (me)
Price: £70m
Year: Jan 2011
Other info : I still got Drogba, Kadlec, Lukaku. Looking to buy some good, not godly playerm like Lavezzi. Reason : i hate high wage budgets.

Player: Torres
Team Buying: Man Utd
Team Selling: Chelsea (me)
Price: £70m
Year: Jan 2011
Other info : I still got Drogba, Kadlec, Lukaku. Looking to buy some good, not godly playerm like Lavezzi. Reason : i hate high wage budgets.

Deal, Cavani is immense or L.Barrios for a replacement

Back