The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Deal and Deal mate :) two good English players that would fit well in Bolton :) might have problems with their wages though??

Emile Heskey
Buying team (me) is Liverpool
£4,500,000, on £61,000p/w
Start of first season.

I know people don't like him. But, he is a former Liverpool star and he really isn't too bad. The wages are a bit high though, I admit. I can either click confirm or cancel.

Emile Heskey
Buying team (me) is Liverpool
£4,500,000, on £61,000p/w
Start of first season.

I know people don't like him. But, he is a former Liverpool star and he really isn't too bad. The wages are a bit high though, I admit. I can either click confirm or cancel.
you my friend have just asked to be torn to shreads :)

and the answer is a **** No!

Deal and Deal mate :) two good English players that would fit well in Bolton :) might have problems with their wages though??
Thanks.I finished inn a european spot plus I managed to best Fulham in the Fa Cup final so I have a nice bit of a wage budget.

Deal! thats a lot of cash

Possible replacements:

Alex Teixeira - Shakthar
Marco Fabian - Chivas
Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos
James Rodriguez - Porto
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Osvaldo Martinez - Monterrey
Christian Eriksen - Ajax
Juan Cuevas - Toluca (Mexico)
Wanderson Costa Viana - Olympiakos
132800d1297296605-wanderson-costa-viana-olympiakos-wanderson7777.png

Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Willian - Shakthar
Arda Turan - Galatasary
Eden Hazard - Lille
Pablo Piatti - Almeria
Eljero Elia - HSV
Yohan Mollo - Monaco
Diego Capel - Sevilla
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Lewis Holtby - Schalke
Barretto - Udinese/Bari co ownership
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente

Arda Turan - Galatasary
Eden Hazard - Lille
Aint both of them AMC? i want players who play there naturally not adaptive!! coz i red somewhere that players play the best @ their natural positions!!

deal for babacar, scored 37 league goals for my newcastle save in 2014/15 season as a complete fwd ( still has two games to get a few more as well),

Cesc Fabregas
Team Selling (Me) - Arsenal
Team Buying - Real Madrid
Offer - £60

Has averaged 7.2 rating over the last 4 seasons. Currently going into 2014-2015. Have Song, Ramsay, Wilshere and Pjanic who can all play center midfield and all seem to get higher ratings with more assists and goals.

Owen Hargreaves
Team buying (me) Bolton
Free transfer
Start of the seond season
I already have Holden Muamba Diame james morrison and the 2 davies tho im looking to sell sean

Definite deal for Hargreaves, I got him at the same time for my Newcastle team and he started brilliantly. Only drawback was he got a bad injury and then didn't quite get back to his best but he's still keeping Nolan out. You may also want to retrain him to CM as he's naturally a DM, but as I say, he still kept Nolan out.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Cesc Fabregas
Team Selling (Me) - Arsenal
Team Buying - Real Madrid
Offer - £60

Has averaged 7.2 rating over the last 4 seasons. Currently going into 2014-2015. Have Song, Ramsay, Wilshere and Pjanic who can all play center midfield and all seem to get higher ratings with more assists and goals.

Personally I wouldn't, you may have good replacements but Fabregas is World Class, is irreplaceable and is still only 27 on your game if my maths is correct, so he's just entering his peak. I'd hang on to him for at least another season and maybe let him go when he's 29/30.

paulo henrique £50 million upfront to barcelona/madrid

i paid 37 million for him and hes just not been as good as i hoped and what has been said about him(probably my tactics but they dont revolve around one player) he only put in average ratings of 6.9 so its probably me doing something wrong - but where he failed other players in my team excelled and i have enough cover in center mid with the likes of wilshere sigurosson and a few regens what should i do? or if i should keep him how/where should i play him???

thanks in advance

Edit: Btw im in 2017-18 season and hes 27 years old

Last edited:
paulo henrique £50 million upfront to barcelona/madrid

i paid 37 million for him and hes just not been as good as i hoped and what has been said about him(probably my tactics but they dont revolve around one player) he only put in average ratings of 6.9 so its probably me doing something wrong - but where he failed other players in my team excelled and i have enough cover in center mid with the likes of wilshere sigurosson and a few regens what should i do? or if i should keep him how/where should i play him???

thanks in advance

Edit: Btw im in 2017-18 season and hes 27 years old

Who are you playing as?

Player: Adam Johnson
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: City
Offer: Transfer listed for 2.4m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: He'd only be a squad player but will help with HG quota.

Player: Adam Johnson
Team who are selling: City
Offer: Transfer listed for 2.4m
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: He'd only be a squad player but will help with HG quota.

deal! he is actually really good:)

Player: Febian Brandy
Team you are managing: MK Dons

Team who are buying/selling: Ipswich
Offer: 170k
Year: January 2011
Any other information: They are also offering Colin Healy- Brandy has scored 10 in 26 appareances with an average rating of 7.26

Player: Febian Brandy
Team you are managing: MK Dons

Team who are buying/selling: Ipswich
Offer: 170k
Year: January 2011
Any other information: They are also offering Colin Healy- Brandy has scored 10 in 26 appareances with an average rating of 7.26
no deal. try getting more for him if you really need to sell

Player: Luis Suarez
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £20M
Year: 2011
Other Info: He is unhappy at not being able to hold talks with Real Madrid and refuses to talk to me.

Player: Luis Suarez
Team who are buying/selling: Real Madrid
Offer: £20M
Year: 2011
Other Info: He is unhappy at not being able to hold talks with Real Madrid and refuses to talk to me.
no deal. his unhappiness wil go away over time. dont sell him for less than 30m

Back