Don't you have more than enough players in your team? RB there's Richard, Boateng and Zabaleta. I'll only say deal for Agger.
I thought the same to be honest but Sagna' stats are better than Richards or Zabaleta' and for that price it seems a good deal.

With his age as well and given the amount of competitions I'm in it's better to have choice. I'm thinking Boateng and Richards will eventually form the centre back pairing with Kolarov and Sagna down the flanks.

Agger is purely for competition. I only have Lescott who's a left footed centre back and he's been injured/banned a few times already this season meaning I've had to bring Kompany in who doesn't seem to play very well at all.

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Sunderland
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 5.25m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: im play 4-2-4, two central midfield,2 wingers, 2 ST. i got quite a lot options on winger and central midfielder, cattermole, henderson, kevin, adrien, adam johnson, eden hazard, paulo henrique, rodwell and balotelli..

cheers

Or maybe scrap Agger and get this..

Player: Philippe Mexes
My Team: Manchester City
Selling Team: Roma
Offer: £4million
Year: 2010/2011

Tough call.
deal anytime

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Player: Jack Wilshere
Team you are managing: Sunderland
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: 5.25m
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: im play 4-2-4, two central midfield,2 wingers, 2 ST. i got quite a lot options on winger and central midfielder, cattermole, henderson, kevin, adrien, adam johnson, eden hazard, paulo henrique, rodwell and balotelli..

cheers
deal as well

Player: Ryan Shawcross
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Stoke
Offer: 4.3m
Year: 2010/2011
still got the arsenal centre backs you have at the start of the game

Player: Hendry Thomas
Selling: Wigan(relegated)
Buying: Newcastle(me)
$2.7mil
Coming to season 12/13

Player: ROSSI or DZEKO!?
Team I am Managing: Spurs
Year: 2nd season
Other Info: crouch, defoe and keane are inconsistent, im also thinking of selling one of them, but i havent decided who. i also have iker munian but he's not ready and doesnt net goals yet.

Player: ROSSI or DZEKO!?
Team I am Managing: Spurs
Year: 2nd season
Other Info: crouch, defoe and keane are inconsistent, im also thinking of selling one of them, but i havent decided who. i also have iker munian but he's not ready and doesnt net goals yet.
you're buying them for how much? please follow the format stated in the 1st post as its easier for us to determine if the player is worth buying for $x

rossi got offered to be for 8m, dzeko was negotiated to 22m.

i need a consistent goalscorer and im contemplating on which of the two to get

Player: Adam Matthews
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Cardiff City
Offer: 4m
Year: 2010/11
Other Info:

I'd say Dzeko. Defoe is great if played as poacher and Dzeko will partner him as Target Man.

Player: Mathieu Flamini
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: AC Milan
Other Info:

rossi got offered to be for 8m, dzeko was negotiated to 22m.

i need a consistent goalscorer and im contemplating on which of the two to get
get dzeko. he's much better than rossi
Player: Adam Matthews
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are selling: Cardiff City
Other Info:
no deal
Player: Mathieu Flamini
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are selling: AC Milan