Player: Maroune Fellaini
Team Buying: Man. Utd. (me)
Team Selling: Everton
Price: 10 million

Player: Marek Hamsik
Team Selling: Napoli

Other Infos: Both are decent players i can want for my team but not definite ones due to lack of some attributes. Plus i really want to collect my money to spend on Fabregas at the end of season. I'm currently at the March in the first season of game. I'm also about to guarantee the league championship, so do you think will i have enough money to bid Fabregas even if i spend some on those players?

Other Infos: Both are decent players i can want for my team but not definite ones due to lack of some attributes. Plus i really want to collect my money to spend on Fabregas at the end of season. I'm currently at the March in the first season of game. I'm also about to guarantee the league championship, so do you think will i have enough money to bid Fabregas even if i spend some on those players?

no deal. if you want to buy those two just to have them then no. if you want them as cover, try and negotiate a less value. maybe you can get 9 or 8.5 mil €? however if Fabregas is your main target, then you should not spend a single coin on those two, because Arsenal are not willing to let their best man at one of their rivals if a serious offer is not prepared

Player: Andrea Poli
My Team: Liverpool
Selling Team: Sampdoria

Offer: £10.25million
Year: 2013/2014

He got transfer listed.
Deal or no deal?

Deal anyday of the week for Poli, should be in his prime in 2014 ;) post a screenshot if you can?

He got transfer listed.
Deal or no deal?

Deal. He is what? 25? His stats won't have changed too much and Technical players of his calibre don't usually come cheap.

Player- Gerard Pique
Team- Chelsea
Selling- Barcelona
Offer- release clause £43.5 mill.
Year- 2013-14

I know its crazy money, but i have a budget of £81 mill and my squad is almost perfect with the exception of my centre backs who are getting old??

Player: Fernando Torres
My Team: Sunderland
Selling Team: Liverpool
Offer: £17.5m
Year: 2012/2013
info: i hv mario balotelli, lucas barrios, gyan, acquafresca and kadlec as striker on my team

Cheers

buy Torres, sell off Barrios and Gyan instead! with the sale of both, you should get around 80% of Torres' transfer fee anyway!

Deal!

deal for hamsik, no deal for fellaini

He got transfer listed.
Deal or no deal?
deal
Player- Gerard Pique
Team- Chelsea
Selling- Barcelona
Offer- release clause £43.5 mill.
Year- 2013-14

I know its crazy money, but i have a budget of £81 mill and my squad is almost perfect with the exception of my centre backs who are getting old??
no deal
Player: Fernando Torres
My Team: Sunderland
Selling Team: Liverpool
Offer: £17.5m
Year: 2012/2013
info: i hv mario balotelli, lucas barrios, gyan, acquafresca and kadlec as striker on my team

Cheers
deal on any day of the week :D

2nd Season, summer
Player: Flamini
My team: Arsenal
Selling team: Milan
Offer: Transfer lsted for £3m

I have Melo and Song but my assistant keeps saying i need a better player than them for ball winning midfielder. I have money to spend £30m but struggling to find value for money thats better than ive got)

Player: Tevez
Selling Team: Man City
Price: £11m (Transfer listed)

I have RVP,Balotelli, Chamakh up front but RVP gets injured alot and can play him at AMR, Tevez was top scorer last season but his wage demands are huge - is he worth it? Just bought Balotelli for £10m

Flamini Deal! good price, sell Song!

Tevez Deal! great price, great player.. Im sure City will pay some of his wages if he wants to join you!
if you play 4-4-2 I suggest not selling anyone, if you play 4-5-1, sell Chamakh!

you can take a look at some of these as well or you can download my shortlist here (lots of great young players) ;)

Shortlist

players...

Yaroslav
Mensah
Henrique
Jucilei
Joel Matip - Schalke
Cheikou Kouyate - Anderlecht

I'd keep Melo and Song.

Deal unless you want to keep a tight wage budget. £11m is a bargain!

2nd Season, summer
Player: Flamini
Selling team: Milan
Offer: Transfer lsted for £3m

I have Melo and Song but my assistant keeps saying i need a better player than them for ball winning midfielder. I have money to spend £30m but struggling to find value for money thats better than ive got)

Selling Team: Man City
Price: £11m (Transfer listed)

I have RVP,Balotelli, Chamakh up front but RVP gets injured alot and can play him at AMR, Tevez was top scorer last season but his wage demands are huge - is he worth it? Just bought Balotelli for £10m

Buy Flamini, sell Song.
Buy Tevez, sell Chamakh

Team you are managing: Coventry City
Team who are buying/selling:Man City
Offer: £8 mill
Year: 2013/14
Other Info: I won the premier league last season, and need a goal scorer for europe

Cheers guys will try and but them both! How can you get City to pay some of the wages? Also will have to do alot of negotiating as his agent wants £7m signing on fee and Tevez £11m signing on fee! Ridiculous!