• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
Player: Bruno Alves
Team Buying(me): Arsenal
Team Selling: Zenit
Fee: £11m
Started in mid season with Arsenal on 11.3.
Currently have Otamendi,Vermaelen ,Djouru,Squillaci,Koscielny
Just about to sell Koscielny and Squllaci for 9m and 3m.
Also getting Mexes and Paolo Cannavaro on frees to come in summer.Didnt think I would get Otamendi for 5m and at that stage I had already bought cannavaro for cover.Should I deal.
Any other recommended signings.Coaches say I need a new right winger.I should have around 30m to use after all 3 deals go through.In truth tho I need a new left winger as well.I sold Arshavin to Bayern for 15m and I bought Costa for 7.5m but Im playing Nasri in AMC so I have no decent back up for Costa as I will prob look to offload rosicky.

No Deal. You already have Vermelen and Otamendi and Djourou is a very good back up who can score goals from set pieces. I wonder why you sold Koscielny. You should look to play wilshere in AMC and Nasri on AML. Retrain Walcott into AMR.

Player: Rio Ferdinand
Selling team: Man Utd (me)
Buying team: Aston Villa
Date: June 2011
Offer. £9.75mil

Definately! His value will drop dramatically in the next 1 or 2 seasons and you won't get another offer like that for him. Might as well add it to your fund and bring in a younger defender such as Simon Kjaer or Salvatore Bocchetti, maybe Andrea Ranocchia

yeah, Deal, but get prepared for some backlash from the fans :) I sold him at 34 and got an ear full! Mario Fernandes - Gremio is the Brazillian Rio :) check him out!

Player:Moussa Sissoko
Team you are managing:Napoli
Team who are buying/selling:Arsenal
Offer:30 million
Year:August 2011
Other Info:Bought for 14 million in january

Player: Rio Ferdinand
Selling team: Man Utd (me)
Buying team: Aston Villa
Date: June 2011
Offer. £9.75mil

Deal should be done. After 2 seasons Rio doesnt perform and ManUtd already have Jonny Evans who can be slotted into 1st team straight away. Sign some youngster like Raphael Varane. Smalling also perofrms well though his attributes arent great and not even the scout reports.

Player: Neymar
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Barcelona
Offer: £70.2mil. made up of £11.5mil upfront, £48mil over 24 months and £10mil once he scores 10 goals for them.
Year: August 2012
Other Info: I sold RVP to R.Madrid the previous season but I got Babacar,Vela, Chamakh and Walcott that I play as striker . If yes to sell who shall I replace with?

Last edited:
Offer: £70.2mil. made up of £11.5mil upfront, £48mil over 24 months and £10mil once he scores 10 goals for them.
Other Info: I sold RVP to R.Madrid the previous season but I got Babacar,Vela, Chamakh and Walcott that I play as striker . If yes to sell who shall I replace with?

No, I hate the pay over months deal.

Very yes. That's a **** ton of money. Get someone like Munian/Bojan or, if he's unsettled, Balotelli. Paloschi's also a good bet. None of them should cost more than £20m

Ok guys, thanks for your replies. I've decided i'm going sell purely as its alot of money. i've only had him one season and paid £35mil but i've doubled my money in just under a year so i reckon thats pretty good business. Let's face it he is replaceable isn't he?!

Deal, get Jucilei - Corinthians :)

A little of topic but is Jucilei good as a 'Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend'. Man City are interested in him and I think I can get him for around 10-13m pounds. I already have Lucas in that position, do you think he might have a decent resell value?

not really a ball winning defend type of guy, I have used him as Support and he has done well :)

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

sell Neymar, monthly installments are great, I prefer getting my cash in monthly installments, gradually brings in extra cash every month which helps balance the books.....

Bring in Nilmar - Villareal (best poacher in the game) for around 16 million or Lavezzi or Vagner Love or Seydou Doumbia :)

Player: Sergio Aguero
Team who are selling: Athletico Madrid
Offer:39mil pounds
Year: 2012/2013
Other Info: He has been in great form for Athletico.

Deal, if you can afford it buy out his release clause, thats what I always say.. he is a great player (I have not managed him in Fm11 though, but he is one of the best in the game)

Player: Fred Benson
Team you are managing: Bristol City
Team who are selling: RKC
Offer: £130,000
Year: 2010/11
Other Info: According to my assistant manager I need a better LM and my scouting reports say he has a rating of 3.5 and would be a good signing for most Premier Division side. My normal LM is rotated between Antonio Lopez(new signing from Albacete) and Danny Rose

Player:Etzaz Hussain
Team who are selling: Man Utd.
Offer: £700,000
(17 years old)

Player:Curtis Main
Team who are selling: Darlington
Offer: £16,000
Other Info: Reports say he becomes a 4 star. (18 years old)

Player: Fred Benson
Team who are selling: RKC
Offer: £130,000
Other Info: According to my assistant manager I need a better LM and my scouting reports say he has a rating of 3.5 and would be a good signing for most Premier Division side. My normal LM is rotated between Antonio Lopez(new signing from Albacete) and Danny Rose

Player:Etzaz Hussain
Team who are selling: Man Utd.
Offer: £700,000
(17 years old)

Player:Curtis Main
Team who are selling: Darlington
Offer: £16,000
Other Info: Reports say he becomes a 4 star. (18 years old)

Fred Benson: No deal as he wont be gr8 in EPL. But if u see yourself spending a couple of years in championship then you can do a deal.
Etzaz Hussain: No Deal.
Curtis Main: Deal.

Fred Benson: No deal as he wont be gr8 in EPL. But if u see yourself spending a couple of years in championship then you can do a deal.
Etzaz Hussain: No Deal.
Curtis Main: Deal.

Why not Hussain? Just asking

Karim Benzema
Team buying(Me): Arsenal
Team Selling: R.madrid
Fee: Transfer listed by request at 16.5m
Have Van Persie,Chamakh and Walcott.
Havnt got the money right now but moving money from wage budget will cover it I think.
Im also in feb so the transfer will not go threw until the summer.May look into activating Agueros 39m release clause next season.Christian benitez will be arriving on a free in summer so I may look to put Walcott on the wing and sell Chamahk.

Salvatore Sirigu
Team Buying(Me):
Team Selling: Palermo
Fee: 15m
I have Almunia and the 2 polish keepers tho I might look to get rid of Almunia and Fab at the end of the season.I have enyeama coming in on a free in the summer to be my main back up.I am wondering should I get Sirigu so he will arrive in the summer or will I risk it and see if I can get Neuer Lloris Hart(not playing alot) or Adlers price to drop.I could also wait and see if De Geas 17.5m release clause is still in effect next season.

I will not be getting either player until the summer and I only want your opinions or what you would do.As of right now my team is well able to achieve what is expected of them but I want to push on all fronts next season.Sirgu may not be a marquee signing but his stats look alright and at 24 he will continue to improve.

Last edited:
Back