The Deal or No Deal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 407K
De Gea definitely, hes the youngest and I think he has the most potential and hes the cheapest. Seams like the best deal to me.

You could also go for Neuer if your looking for a keeper with a bit more experience. Hes also still pretty young and has a lot of potential.

Get Aguero.
Benitez is actually really good.Scored 24 goals in the prem for me 2 seasons in a row in my WBA save.Stats look terrible but he has very good pace with 16 finishing so he is actually quite leathal.Would take aguero over him tho obviously.Benitez is a really good back up for a top team scored 15 for me in a chelsea save when I paried him with Cardozo as my back up strikers to Torres and Drogba.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

De Gea definitely, hes the youngest and I think he has the most potential and hes the cheapest. Seams like the best deal to me.

You could also go for Neuer if your looking for a keeper with a bit more experience. Hes also still pretty young and has a lot of potential.
Thanks I ended up getting Lloris.

right so
aguero for 39m on 205k a week + after 50 games rises to 250k a week (only way i could get him to accept)
or neymar for 35m on 100k a week
both accepted contracts

Player: Willian
Team you are managing: Schalke
Team who are buying/selling: Shakhtar
Offer: Free (Expiring contract)
Year: Jan. 2011
Other Info: I already have many wingers and OM, players like Marin, Holtby, Farfan, Jurado, Moravek, and Stanescu. But many are injured.

Player: Sergio Asenjo
Team who are buying/selling: Atletico Madrid
Other Info: I have Neuer.

Player: Maarten Stekelenburg
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: Free (expiring contract)

Other Info: I already have many wingers and OM, players like Marin, Holtby, Farfan, Jurado, Moravek, and Stanescu. But many are injured.

deal for willian
for a backup i would say asenjo
hes really young and probably on alot less wages

Deal for Willian
Deal for Asenjo as a bcak up
No deal for Stekelenburg.

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £90m
Year: January 2015
Other Info: Good player for me, Barca wanted him for a while now. Ramsey can fill in the gap that he leaves but not to his standard. He's given about 2 goals and 10 assists this season. I mainly play him as a Deep-Lying Playmaker. I don't need him desperately but he would help, but is it worth the money? Deal or no deal?

Player- Christian Maggio
Buying- Chelsea
Selling- Napoli (me)
Fee- £11mil
Season- Jan 1st season
Other info- He is my first choice right att mid, has an average rating of 7.41 but seems a reasonable offer?

Any advice about this?? Just come back off holiday and wanting to carry on with it but unsure whether to sell or not...

Player: Cesc Fabregas
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £90m
Year: January 2015
Other Info: Good player for me, Barca wanted him for a while now. Ramsey can fill in the gap that he leaves but not to his standard. He's given about 2 goals and 10 assists this season. I mainly play him as a Deep-Lying Playmaker. I don't need him desperately but he would help, but is it worth the money? Deal or no deal?

Deal.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Any advice about this?? Just come back off holiday and wanting to carry on with it but unsure whether to sell or not...

Deal. Replace with Douglas Costa from Shakhtar if you need new player there.

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are seling: Anderlecht
Offer: £14.5m
Year: August 2010
Other Info: Never even tried getting him before. If he's as good as everyone says he is I have no problem paying £14.5m for him, especially as Juve are in desperate need of a good young striker. My problem is with his contract, he's refusing to negotiate for anything less than £36.5k p/w PLUS £1.3m signing fee and another £1m for the agent, and he's only prepared to sign a 4-year deal, which means I'll have to throw a load more cash at him in 3 years when he'll still only be 20...

Sell Arshavin to Fc Bayern for £17mil near end of 1st season?
Yes replace him with Douglas Costa for 7.5m or get Elia who plays great as an inside forward on the left for 15m.He can cut inside and hit it with his right foot but can get a few assits with his left as well.

Last edited:
Player: Landon Donovan
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: LA Galaxy
Offer: £5.5M
Year: 2010/2011

Player:Thiago Motta
Team you are managing:Inter Milan
Team who are buying : Chelsea & Real Madrid
Offer:£11.25M & £13.5M Monthly installments of £11.25M
Other Info If i do sell him how can i replace him with ????

Last edited:
Player:Thiago Motta
Team you are managing:Inter Milan
Team who are buying : Chelsea
Offer:£11.25M
Other Info If i do sell him how can i replace him with ????

I wouldn't sell tbf...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Team you are managing: Juventus
Team who are seling: Anderlecht
Offer: £14.5m
Year: August 2010
Other Info: Never even tried getting him before. If he's as good as everyone says he is I have no problem paying £14.5m for him, especially as Juve are in desperate need of a good young striker. My problem is with his contract, he's refusing to negotiate for anything less than £36.5k p/w PLUS £1.3m signing fee and another £1m for the agent, and he's only prepared to sign a 4-year deal, which means I'll have to throw a load more cash at him in 3 years when he'll still only be 20...

He's worth it - trust me!

Player: Jose Paolo Guerrero
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling: HSV
Offer: £6M
Year: 2010/2011
Other Info: I need a quality striker and i only have £6M left

Back