Deal. Poli is well worth 11m and will tear the serie A apart for many years to come.

Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: Barcelona
Offer: £30m
Year: January 2015

Player: Wallace (Brazillian RB)
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Fluminense
Offer: £4.3M
Year: August 2011
Other Info: Looking for a young, quality rb who can take Sagna place within 3 years, i don't think Jenkinson is good enough.
Looked at Corchia(too expensive) and Vrsaljko (work permit turned down after appeal)
He is 18, so i will play him in the cup mainly for the first season or two, and use him as a back up to Sagna.

Cheers

Player: Kurt Zouma
Team you are managing: Napoli
Team you are selling: St-Ettiene
Offer £64 Mill
Year: Winter 2015-16

This may sound stupid at first sight but all the regens around at the moment are of a tender age (17-20) and are not quite good enough to go straight in to my first team
immediately! ( Take into account we are current Serie Champions and won the UCL the year before!). But the usual suspects like Caulker, Subotic, Hummels, Papadopoulous, Howedes, Varane, Yanga Mbiwa, Lovren plus even more have just moved clubs or are completely un-interseted! any suggestions other than Zouma?

im man city first season, should i buy either falcao, or cavani, both have a minimum fee release clause of 55million, just wondering which one would be better, cheers in advance

im man city first season, should i buy either falcao, or cavani, both have a minimum fee release clause of 55million, just wondering which one would be better, cheers in advance
Don't buy either, get Sanogo and Fierro for reserves and then buy someone for around 20 million

West Brom 4th season
Alex (PSG and Chelsea) for free
Already had Shawcross Craig Dawson and Michael Keane(who i want to loan out) Also I signed Gary Cahill and Kolo Toure on Free transfers. Alex wouldnt cost a lot and will accept back up football. should I sign him just to make sure i have adequate cover

West Brom 4th season
Alex (PSG and Chelsea) for free
Already had Shawcross Craig Dawson and Michael Keane(who i want to loan out) Also I signed Gary Cahill and Kolo Toure on Free transfers. Alex wouldnt cost a lot and will accept back up football. should I sign him just to make sure i have adequate cover

post his SS

post his SS

View attachment 313416
I was only asking because I finished 4th last season and Im in the Champions League so I thought I might need extra cover if I have a lot of games. I just realised I have ridgewell who starts at LB ahead of Shaw who could cover and I have kwadwo Asamoah who could then move back to LB if needed.
My preferred starting line up
View attachment 313417
Cant believe Fletcher, Kadlec, Herrera, Asamoah, Casssano, Cahill, Van Rhijin and Toure where all Free transfers. Zeyer is a regen. Next season Ill be using your exploiter tactic because I cant find any decent ones with no wingers that fit the players I have.

Player: Valerio Verre
Team you are Managing: Nottingham Forest
Team who are selling: Genoa
Offer: £8mln
Year: Summer 2017

View attachment 313756

Player: Ousmane Camara
Team who are selling: Paris Saint Germain
Offer: £7mln

View attachment 313757

Other Info: So I finished 5th last season, qualifying for the Europa League. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 with wingbacks and I'm searching for a young, talented advanced playmaker for the CAM position. I have £25mln but I will most likely need around £10-15mln for a new left wing-back, and so I found these two guys and agreed deals for both. The first one, Verre, has great stats that suit an advanced playmakers (creativity, passing) and had a decent last season averaging a 7.13 with Genoa. The second one, Camara, seems like the more pacy player that will take on defenders, and he averaged 7.45 while on loan at Wigan last season and was runner-up for the young player of the year award and costs £1mln less and asks for slightly lower wages. I'm having a great dilemma deciding on which on to choose, any advice appreciated.
:)

Last edited:
Player: Valerio Verre
Team who are selling: Genoa
Offer: £8mln

View attachment 313756

Player: Ousmane Camara
Team who are selling: Paris Saint Germain
Offer: £7mln

View attachment 313757

Other Info: So I finished 5th last season, qualifying for the Europa League. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 with wingbacks and I'm searching for a young, talented advanced playmaker for the CAM position. I have £25mln but I will most likely need around £10-15mln for a new left wing-back, and so I found these two guys and agreed deals for both. The first one, Verre, has great stats that suit an advanced playmakers (creativity, passing) and had a decent last season averaging a 7.13 with Genoa. The second one, Camara, seems like the more pacy player that will take on defenders, and he averaged 7.45 while on loan at Wigan last season and was runner-up for the young player of the year award and costs £1mln less and asks for slightly lower wages. I'm having a great dilemma deciding on which on to choose, any advice appreciated.
:)

Id go with camara but then again I always like to sign the cheaper player. The moly thing really separating them is the fact that. Camaras finishing and composure are better meaning he might grab more goals. Personally I'd take a look round. I'm in 2014 with west brom as shown above and I've de Bruyne who cost £5m and rakitic who cost £14m . Broke my heart to spent 14m on one player but I really needed him. If de Bruyne can be picked up cheap then I'd say get him because he performs really well.

Player exchange: Steven fletcher for Robert lewandowski
team managing: West Brom (fletcher)
Team selling: Dortmund (lewandowski)
Straight swap no fee.
Starting my 5th season
fletcher finished with 46 goals in the league last season with 60ish overall. He's 28 will be 29 by the end of the season and im trying to offload him. Dortmund bid £14m which I don't think is enough. No other club will make an offer.
I finished first in the league and won the champions league so I'll be expected to challenege for the league again. Lewandowski is 26 but wants more wages than fletcher. I think he has a greater resell value in the next 2 years tho.

Player exchange: Steven fletcher for Robert lewandowski
team managing: West Brom (fletcher)
Team selling: Dortmund (lewandowski)
Straight swap no fee.
Starting my 5th season
fletcher finished with 46 goals in the league last season with 60ish overall. He's 28 will be 29 by the end of the season and im trying to offload him. Dortmund bid £14m which I don't think is enough. No other club will make an offer.
I finished first in the league and won the champions league so I'll be expected to challenege for the league again. Lewandowski is 26 but wants more wages than fletcher. I think he has a greater resell value in the next 2 years tho.

Deal, Deal deal mate! offer him the higher wages!

Deal, Deal deal mate! offer him the higher wages!
K cheers. I'm now basing my buying on how much I can sell players for. Fletcher came for free so I was looking to offload him for big cash but getting lewandowski for free probably saved me £25m. Rakitic came for £14m this season and Im offloading him now for £29m because I got ganso during the season on a free when his contract ran out. I love making profits. There the best feeling in fm :p

Player: Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
.View attachment 318681
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: 25 million pounds
Year: 2017/18
Other Info: My best defender but have other players that are ready to step up

Player: Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
.View attachment 318681
Team you are managing: Southampton
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: 25 million pounds
Year: 2017/18
Other Info: My best defender but have other players that are ready to step up

If he is you can find a replacement at a cheaper price than £25 million, than make sure that you make a profit

Player: Marko Marin
Team Managing: Bayern Munich
Team Selling: Werder Bremen
Price: Free
Year: Jan 2013
Other info: Thinking of buying him and playing him on the right wing. He's available for free.