Player: Luis Nani
Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Manchester United
Price: 18.5million pounds.
Year: Jan 2012
Other info: Thinking of buying him and playing him on the right wing. His requested contract is 180k p/w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OR I COULD BUY HIM:

Player: Adam Johnson

Team Managing: Arsenal
Team Selling: Man. City
Price: 5 million pounds
Year: Jan 2012
Other info: Thinking of buying him and playing him on the left/right wing. He's up for cheap. Really wants to come to me. He only wants 50k p/w

I've just sold my long-serving but old Oskar Hiljemark to Milan, and I need to find a new CM for my Nottingham Forest team. I have some £30mln to spend, but I still don't want to overpay for any player. Which one of these three should I buy?

Player: Sergi Pares
Team you are managing: Nottingham Forest
Team who are selling: Barcelona
Offer: £16mln
Year: January 2021

View attachment 332735

Player: Bahadir Kivanc
Team who are selling: Galatasaray
Offer: £23mln

View attachment 332737

Player: Chris Allaway
Team who are selling: Cardiff
Offer: £23mln

View attachment 332738

Player:Marouane Fellaini
Team Managing: Everton
Team Buying: Man City
Price: £28.5M
Year: July 2012
Other Info : playing CAM, will need a replacement of similar quality

Last edited:
Player: Marc Andre ter Stegen
Team Managing: Rostock
Team Selling: Gladbach
Price: $27M (~£16M, €20M)
Year: January 2016
Other info: This would be a sizable chunk of my transfer budget of $40m (I'd make $7m from offloading one of my two current keepers-thomas kraft or emiliano viviano).

I've built a very good squad, and with all this cash (a huge amount for the team I have) I only want to spend it on a can't miss guy.
Everyone that played this version of the game seems to swear by ter Stegen. My keepers have been good, Kraft often goes on 3-4 game streaks where nothing gets by him, and when he had an ankle injury Viviano was A+. This current season they are both rating about 7.2ish, so keeper isn't really a need (haven't lost a league game at the midpoint, in knockout phase of Euro Cup, won the club world championship)

If my team has any real glaring holes it would be at left winger, and with about €30M I figured I could go get a world-class guy there but no one is taking--I'm even trying to pull Andre Schurrle from his team in game (still Leverkusen) but it looks like they're gonna make me spend it all for him. Thoughts? Does it seem like ter Stegen is my best shot at picking up a star player, does that price seem OK, and what was your experience with him?

Player: Hulk
Team Managing: Sunderland
Team Selling: FCP
Price: $39M (25M pounds)
Year: mid-season
Other info: This would max out my wage and take nearly all my transfer fee. Hulk is 29 and labelled as a global superstar, something my team sort of lacks. I do use a tactic that has to inside forwards, but prefer two strikers so would have to adjust. Should I take him for his explosiveness or spend less for a more traditional winger like James Rodriguez...

Player: Hulk
Team Managing: Sunderland
Team Selling: FCP
Price: $39M (25M pounds)
Year: mid-season
Other info: This would max out my wage and take nearly all my transfer fee. Hulk is 29 and labelled as a global superstar, something my team sort of lacks. I do use a tactic that has to inside forwards, but prefer two strikers so would have to adjust. Should I take him for his explosiveness or spend less for a more traditional winger like James Rodriguez...

On my save he is Man Utd Captain, so must be a top player - so yeah, I'd go for it!