Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a quality keeper, i'd be nowhere without him. I also strongly reccomend Michael Coady who has now got 7 goals in 6 league appearances.

I upload them to photobucket and them get the direct link from there. I click the IMG icon when posting and paste the link in the box. ;)

ah cool, will start doing it like that now. Ive just signed Richardson, he is quality :D

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

You've got Irish leauge loaded to I guess? I cant find half these player because ive only got england loaded :(

Yeah its a handy way to do screenshots. I used to do it the paperclip way but that stopped working on my computer and I found a better way lol.

Yeah Richardson is amazing! He hasn't conceded in 564 consecutive minutes!!!!!

Yeah I have the Irish leagues loaded down to the lower senior leagues! I created my own editor data down to Irish level 5.

Thought so lol. How do you then put the pictures in? do you just do it as a link?

You click on the image when u upload it on photobucket and it gives u a list of 4 links on the left. Click on the 'direct link' and it automatically copies it.

That sucks. You should try again when/if you get promoted

Some Dutch team just signed him :S Looking good for promotion though. Am 0-2 ahead away to Gillingham Town at the mo. A win puts us in second place!

Make that 3-0 and its not even half time :D

Nice :)

Out of interest, how are your finances going?

Finances are great! Balance is 363,933 sterling! What about you?

We've only got 40,305 sterling, but its not too bad considering they started 1k in the red. Did you make that from friendlies? or did they start with a bit more than me?

And yay 2 pages! <)

A very small bit more ha! 1-2k. Yep made them from away friendlies. (Posted near the start of the thread!) Two pages! Whoo! :D

Oh yeah, Shows how much I pay attention <) I'll need to do some serious frendlying at the start of next season

Yeah ha! At this level, away friendlies make much more money than home ones. Just look for the highest fee on teams that you can play friendlies with and play them away. I played every possible day in the summer. I made 12k for Real Academia and Lam Pak every match and 14k for Korean FA every match. Great money maker

Sun 24th January

Sunday 24th January : Special Update

Well I though I'd go and do an early update seeing as I can now officially state that Odd Down are top of the English Western League Division One! It's been a long road up to this point, fighting our way up the table after a useless team of local boys sunk us down to 17th. But now here we are with our classy team full to the brim with Irish players and we are top of the league on goal difference. It seems funny that the second we manage to pass out Chard Town that our next game is against them at home! Our biggest game of the season so far takes place in 6 days time and we'll be doing everything we can to win it!

View attachment 35081

Away friendly seen to loose my money :S It says 12k will be recieved, but I lost 12k

Oof....Thats weird! U sure u didn't click home by mistake? Or that u hadn't already lost that money that month?

It was deffo away. and I had 98k before the match then 85k after. its really odd

Finn said:
Sunday 24th January : Special Update

Well I though I'd go and do an early update seeing as I can now officially state that Odd Down are top of the English Western League Division One! It's been a long road up to this point, fighting our way up the table after a useless team of local boys sunk us down to 17th. But now here we are with our classy team full to the brim with Irish players and we are top of the league on goal difference. It seems funny that the second we manage to pass out Chard Town that our next game is against them at home! Our biggest game of the season so far takes place in 6 days time and we'll be doing everything we can to win it!

attachment.php
Well done mate you can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.