Great Guide GodCubed. Which one are you doing next ?

Depends on how I feel. I've had requests for Sporting, Aberdeen, Mansfield Town, A.C. Milan, Ajax and a few others. Reckon if I do any I'll do Milan first because Joel asked me to do that one and Joel is awesomesauce.

Nice guide for Fc Porto, but the players i usually use are in the midfield -> Fernando in front of the defence, João Moutinho in the right center midfield as a box-to-box midfieler and Fernando Belluschi as an Advanced Playmaker, and i usually put Hulk in the left and Varela on the right.
And i recommend Otamendi in the corners going on the 2nd post, letal in that area :)

And again, congratulations on the guide , it's awesome ;)

Nice guide for Fc Porto, but the players i usually use are in the midfield -> Fernando in front of the defence, João Moutinho in the right center midfield as a box-to-box midfieler and Fernando Belluschi as an Advanced Playmaker, and i usually put Hulk in the left and Varela on the right.
And i recommend Otamendi in the corners going on the 2nd post, letal in that area :)

And again, congratulations on the guide , it's awesome ;)

Same as me but i have Hulk on the right as an inside forward, And Valera on the left as a winger. Ill try that with Otamendi now too, Cheers

Excellent Guide m8. I used this as a basis for my setup as Porto. however, I didn't really find that some players were performing as they could so made a few tweaks.
My line-up for Porto is:

GK - Kiezsek
DR - Fucile (although I have Rafael on loan)
DL - Pereira
DCR - Otamendi
DCL - Rolando (7 goals so far)
DM - Fernando
MCR - Moutinho (APM)
MCL - Guarin (CM attack)
AMR - Belluschi (13 gls - 5 ast)
AML - C.Rodriguez (10 gls - 19 ast)
ST - Hulk (CFW, 20 gls in 22 apps)

Amazing tactics, provide a very strong defence:
Only condeded 15 goals in 33 games
Prem Lg - 1st P 16, W 14, D 2, L 0, GF 41, A 8, PTS 44 (7 clear of Sporting CP)
Port Cup - Finalist (final not yet played)
Lge Cup - Semi-Finals (not yet played)
Euro Cup - Knockout Stage (undefeated)
Port Super Cup - Winners (3-0 vs Benfica)

Keep up the good work (H)

What about Falcao? Hes brilliant for me.. Plus you should put some time and effort into Goncalo Paciencia hes in the u19s n hes scored 11 in 13 games in the youth and reserves for me with 5 assists and i have Hulk tutoring him.

Tell me the secret to make Kiezsek not conceed so many goals D:
it's unbelievable, even in real life he's not that good --

Not totally sure mate, I have him as a sweeper keeper if that makes any difference.
He just seems to be perfoming amazingly well. (H)

Great guide GC. Signed most of the coaches reccomended, sold helton for 2.5m, brought Kameni in for 5m. I created a modified 433 which seems to be working a treat too

Hey was thinking of starting as Proto when I get bored of my current Chelsea save.Was just wondering what rules are in place in portugal.I usually like to sign non european players so was just wondering would thatbe a problem.

Hey was thinking of starting as Proto when I get bored of my current Chelsea save.Was just wondering what rules are in place in portugal.I usually like to sign non european players so was just wondering would thatbe a problem.

In Portugal there's no problem signing non european players, but they have some rules. Look at my screenshot:

Thanks guys also great guide GodCubed will defo use it.Getting tired of only managing in England and Scotland.

GodCubed, do you know any youth squad players that may be worth loaning for Boavista?

One tip......I'm sure its different game to game, but Castro became a very nice player for me in my Porto game, like a poor man's Meireles. Be sure to keep an eye on him, and he's probably not worth selling unless you can get a couple mil. Starts out roughly equivalent to Souza, but flew by him skillwise after a year or so.

One tip......I'm sure its different game to game, but Castro became a very nice player for me in my Porto game, like a poor man's Meireles. Be sure to keep an eye on him, and he's probably not worth selling unless you can get a couple mil. Starts out roughly equivalent to Souza, but flew by him skillwise after a year or so.

Haha, ironic you say that since I just sold him off to Bari for 5.5 million euros. Good guide GodCubed, I myself am currently doing a Porto save.

Godcubed, or anyone else playing the Dragons.......have you had bad injury problems with Falcao? I can't keep the guy on the pitch, picks up a knock virtually every game, and that's only on the rare occasion he's not out with longterm injury. This is the 2nd time I've used Porto and its been the same deal both times.

But its not like he has fitness issues, it could be bad luck......but it sure is an incredible run of bad luck if so.