The Ebay Thread

Already own that game, plus I no longer have a PS2 :D

lol that ranks up there as one of the most random things to buy on ebay lol

someone reported me for giving them nuetral (sp) feedback as they took over a week and a half to send me my item.

I love Ray Mears ok!

nah me and my mate were thinking of campiong so were gunna try it, also good for T in the Park

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed shirts suck. Only real point in getting one is if you get it properly framed or summat.

I think the only point in getting one is if you get it signed yourself.

I love Ray Mears ok!

nah me and my mate were thinking of campiong so were gunna try it, also good for T in the Park

Watching 'Cooking in the Danger Zone' and the guys in Afgahnistan and he's just tried the American Armys MRE and he said it actually wasn't too bad. :)

oOo, ive enver seen that but Ive been meaning to for ages

It's good, the one in Chernobyl was quite funny because people were eating contaminated food and drinking vodka to protect themselves. Obviously doesn't protect them but they thought it did.

If sombody says they dont do paypal and gives you an address to send a cheque to is it a trick or is it usually safe? Sorry im new to this whole using mums account on ebay thing lol.

Ebay have a refund policy so it's fine but i never buy stuff from those users.

A cheques fine, as long as they have stated thats what they want in the auction

Only common sence really if they have 30% feedback avoid them :p

Is it common "sence" kris? :p

Anyway I only use ebay everyonce in a while. I don't see using it though cuz it sucks and I've never posted a parcel in alife so I wouldn;t know what the **** to ask for at the post office. But, I buy on the odd occasion, i.e bought my footy boots, infact, they came today, buy the odd t-shirt or poster, but amazon owns it for buying tbh.

I've never posted a parcel in alife so I wouldn;t know what the **** to ask for at the post office.

'Can I post this parcel please?' would probably work.

And Play ****** on Amazon