The Ebay Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 153
  • Views Views 17K
It was mainly about the other team mentioned...
Like all the Clubs are ages away

As if I need to explain myself, but OK, here I go again

I was born in Moss Side (M14) and Grew Up in Croydon (SE25) and Live in Crawley (RH11) so all my life I have supported my local team, which is more than alot can say....

PS I will be moving back North when my youngest has done her GCSE's

EDIT - Palace is still only 22 miles from my door, City is 352 :P but living so close to Gatwick means I can fly up for £16 or Megabus it for a fiver ;)
 
Last edited:
I'm selling a few things on eBay now. A couple of games, DVDs, CDs that kind of thing. Click on the eBay icon at the top of my post and check out my items. Cheers
​
 
Gonna throw my PSP on soon. £60, anyone?
 
Selling my PSP now + hundreds of accessories + games. £49.99 if you're interested.

PSP
 
Back
Top