The Embarrassing Cup Final Thread.

Oscar

Reaction score
I thought I would open this thread for Cup Final embarrassments. Here's mine (I wasn't managing either team)

I beat Inter 7-0 in the Champions League final with Man Utd, I'll get a screenshot later.

I beat AC Milan with Man Utd 6:3, and beat Atletico 4:0 too

Just beat Bayern 9-0.

20zwtvo.png

I thought I would open this thread for Cup Final embarrassments. Here's mine (I wasn't managing either team)

The embarrassment there is conceding four goals to James Beattie ;)

Make that 5 lol

Just beat Bayern 9-0.

20zwtvo.png
For some reason SI have made Bayern incredibly weak in this game. In all my safe they fail. In my current safe they haven't won the German Bundesliga for the six seasons that I played. Also they always finish 3rd in the CL group stage ( I managed to beat them with a considerably weaker team) , and they always fail to reach the semi-finals in the Uefa Cup.
Considering the fact that they have made one of the best players in the world (Muller) barely good enough for Championship, it is obvious that SI hate Germans :D
On the other hand, French teams tend to do pretty well on my saves.

not really a cup final

but in fm10, in the wc2010 group stages, group C was composed of scotland/gabon/mexico/brazil. scotland and gabon progressed. brazil lost 0-3 to gabon

and in the knockout stages, scotland and gabon made it to the semis....

not really a cup final

but in fm10, in the wc2010 group stages, group C was composed of scotland/gabon/mexico/brazil. scotland and gabon progressed. brazil lost 0-3 to gabon

and in the knockout stages, scotland and gabon made it to the semis....

That is seriously messed up! Gabon!

Not really a cup final, but...

2isy5iu.jpg

Signed Berba on a free, guess they should have renewed contract with him, huh.

^^^ berbatov joins old club and comes back to haunt united

Ok, I got really embarassed... European super cup, my Tottenham vs Bayern and I was 3-0 down inside 10mins. I hadn't conceded a single goal prior to that game either! Made a few changes 2nd half and pulled it back to 3-3. In extra time after using all my subs, 2 of my players got injured and had to go off. With 9 men on the pitch, I lost 5-3... absolutely gutted!

senegal and algeria!!! and senegal won!!!! :O

I was playing Napoli in the EL Final (I'm Rangers) first season used all 3 of my subs up 0-0 10 minutes to go my winger tulasne get's injured so down to ten men. 94th minute of extra time when their ws only supposed to be 2 they scored :mad: