View attachment 1020420

View attachment 180302

View attachment 180301

That's more like it! Two in two for our front man Charlie Austin who looks to be tucking away every given opportunity at this moment. Although I feel Swansea was the better team overall in the game, there will be games this season which we will be the better team and not take all three points so there is no love lost there. Our first win of the season and I hope that we can build on it now and go from one strength to another.

View attachment 1020425

View attachment 180298

View attachment 180297

Fantastic game for the spectator today. A match which was full of entertainment and could have had plenty more goals. We got off to a bad start after Gokhan Inler scored a peach of a strike from 35-yards which we couldn't do anything about, although we responded in immediate fashion with Charlie taking his tally to 3 in as many games. In the second half, we absolutely peppered Leicester and they hit us on the counter-attack which was abit of a sucker punch but a substitution which changed the game; Joshua Onomah. I dropped Ross Barkley alongside Gerrard in midfield and gave him the freedom of the free role and if not for Schmeichel in goal for Leicester he could of won us the game. I'm delighted at an away point nevertheless and will take anything from away games this year.

I'm curious what's your prediction and what's media prediction for your team?

View attachment 180293
View attachment 180286

View attachment 180287

Great result today as I put players out who havn't been starting for us in the league and they didn't disappoint, sending us into the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup and special mentions to Callum Wilson for scoring on his debut, goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli who kept a clean sheet which is our 1st of the season; albeit against lesser opposition and finally Man Of The Match, Sam Byram against him former club who provided many blocks, interceptions and the critical assist today for the goal.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round draw

View attachment 180284

Lowest team left in the competition, more minutes for fringe players.

I'm curious what's your prediction and what's media prediction for your team?

My prediction would be 12th-15th. I believe we have qualities similar of Newcastle, Stoke ect but media predicts 20th. To progress is what is going to be the hardest, trying to sign certain English players to improve the team without making a loss in the transfer windows.

I loved Michael Keane, very good center back in just 2-3 months. Unfortunately, some of your players are not consistent enough. Tough I think with a good tactic you could even get in middle of table. Come on, man! You have to aim higher.

View attachment 1020449

View attachment 180274

View attachment 180273

A game today which I thought we would be in for a much sterner test. We battled well against a good passing Stoke side. We was the better team today although Stoke had some good chances from set-pieces. Once we got our two goal cushion I felt comfortable. But a rash 2nd yellow card from Flanno allowed Stoke to claw one back in the 90th minute and we was under abit of pressure going down to ten but managed to ride it out and win the game.

View attachment 180270

First Impressions

View attachment 180268

Delighted. I thought we would have 6 points from our first four matches in the league and we have 7 and we have played one of the top four teams. I have a good squad at my disposal and I am still learning things, the defence needs tightening up as we havn't kept a clean sheet in the league yet. There is foundations to be built on and its a good platform to build.

View attachment 180263

Best player so far

View attachment 180262

It shows paying out for a luxury player can pay off sometimes, he's taken to the club like a duck to water and his latter performances have only grown stronger. A great young talent who will only get stronger and better for us.

September

View attachment 180261

We have tough away games at Newcastle and Palace which we would look to either game for a win away from home and Man Utd at home doesn't get any easier and we will just try to compete. The Oxford game I want to progress to the next round and see how far we can compete in the competition.

Darlow will likely be called up to represent Wales (well he was on my save anyway) - Not sure if that means you have to eventually sell him or not...

Loving the concept of the story so far though! :)
View attachment 180246

Will be getting sold in January. The consequences of choosing Wales over England, Bye Karl.

View attachment 1020482

View attachment 180243

View attachment 180242

Hard to swallow today. One of those games where we had opportunities to equalise and even win it but Speroni was on form and denied us the chance of anything today. Charlie continued his streak but it wasn't enough today, we need to start keeping clean sheets and fast if we want to cement a little bit of consistency in our team.

Will be getting sold in January. The consequences of choosing Wales over England, Bye Karl.

Ahhh, Thats unlucky!! Are you still allowed to play him under your rules? Mainly to attract interest. Or is he doomed to the U21s until eventually sold?

Interesting concept for a story for sure.
I like the color choices for the first and second kit, specially the first kit being based on St. George's cross (or so I think), but maybe you should added a third kit choice rather than leaving Bournemouth's third one... Since it's a shame that being so similar your away kit it won't be used most likely.

Something like England Euro 96's away kit would have been nice to see.

View attachment 180204
My favourite England away kit...ever hands down.

Anyway... The team is doing surprisingly well so far, has gotten good results and hasn't been specially outclassed even against teams like Arsenal (who should still be vastly superior).
Keep up the good work, and good luck on finding a decent AND cheap replacement for Darlow (English players are way too overpriced sadly).

.P.S.: Is Galloway declared for England by any chance? Because losing such a promising kid would downright painful.

Ahhh, Thats unlucky!! Are you still allowed to play him under your rules? Mainly to attract interest. Or is he doomed to the U21s until eventually sold?

Ill be playing Bettinelli as my #1 now, I've managed to find a replacement for Darlow but I just need to ship him out in January.

Interesting concept for a story for sure.
I like the color choices for the first and second kit, specially the first kit being based on St. George's cross (or so I think), but maybe you should added a third kit choice rather than leaving Bournemouth's third one... Since it's a shame that being so similar your away kit it won't be used most likely.

Something like England Euro 96's away kit would have been nice to see.

View attachment 1020522
My favourite England away kit...ever hands down.

Anyway... The team is doing surprisingly well so far, has gotten good results and hasn't been specially outclassed even against teams like Arsenal (who should still be vastly superior).
Keep up the good work, and good luck on finding a decent AND cheap replacement for Darlow (English players are way too overpriced sadly).

.P.S.: Is Galloway declared for England by any chance? Because losing such a promising kid would downright painful.
You make a good point, I just wanted to get the save started and get on with it haha! I agree it's a nice kit, I hope Galloway will stay with us, if not I have the option of Tyrone Mings/Kortney Hause to fill in there.

View attachment 1020733

View attachment 180000

View attachment 179999

We did what I set out to do today, frustrated the opposition and kept them out. We defended heroically and worked as a team as Man Utd kept trying but failing in ways to try break our barrier. I do admit though, I feared the worst when we lost Ben Watson after two silly yellow cards and as a result had to sacrifice our only hope of a goal in our striker to add another midfielder. We clung on and rode our luck for the point in the end but we will take it!

View attachment 179995

View attachment 179994

View attachment 179993

We are through to the next round, I'm not exactly delighted at the performance as we had the rotational players on show again but we progress - which is the main thing. We went behind in the game although never really being troubled we didn't have a cutting edge and until we introduced an extra striker and Ross Barkley to the equation for him to pop up with the winner in the 77th minute.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round draw

View attachment 179992

We get the easier of the draw again, I suspect us to make the last 8 after our match but Port Vale havn't got here because of luck and they are unbeaten all season and they will want to carry on in the competition and make a statement.

Thought that might happen! So can you no longer play Darlow?

Good start to the season as well. keep it up.

View attachment 1020756

View attachment 179978

View attachment 179977

We never got out of cruise control today. It is disappointing and we are learning the harsh realities of the league, Newcastle are a massive club aswell but we did have our chances although they were limited. A great finish from versatile Vurnon Anita was enough for them to take all three points today and we just have to concentrate on our next game now.

September

View attachment 179965

I'm disappointed we didn't manage to get a win in either the Newcastle or Crystal Palace game as I expected we would be able to perform a ****** and grab from one of the games but to look on the bright side, we kept our first clean sheet of the season against big guns Man Utd and managed to progress further into the Capital One Cup which we may have a chance if we keep on getting the luck of the draw.

View attachment 179962

Mid-table, i'd take that now if offered. Although with a poor month next month we could drop into the relegation zone; we need a very strong month. Teams below us will pick up points and we need to match or if not better that. It's interesting to see team like Southampton and Liverpool languishing low down.

Player of the Month

View attachment 179956

Coming on to take Flanagan's spot whilst injured, Sam has performed very well and managed his attacking duties aswell as his defensive duties. He's a very athletic and strong-minded full-back who's managed to secure himself as our first choice most recently.

Octobers Fixtures

View attachment 179955

Firstly, I expect the three points against Villa hands down. If we lose that match, I'll give the lads the full grilling. From the other three matches I'd be happy to get 4 points, I feel though they are all very strong opposition and will cause us problems no matter what. As for the cup, I expect us to progress no matter what.