The eye of a Liverpudlian

It woul be nice to see some screenshots mate,:S
Sorry cant, its the psp version

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Right lets go ...

I thought to myself as I woke up at 12 for the first game of the season against Bolton. I have a great place with my season ticket, in the kop behind the goals. But I don't get the chance to go to every away match as I make diddly squat at the shop. So I tend to save up for the bigger games eg: Everton, Man United.
Anyway im on the road, heading for Matty's. We're off to the pub for a hour or so then to Anfield we go.
2.55PM
The players are coming out and this is the line up. (With Sneijder and Torres injured)

Reina

Johnson Carragher Pique Kolarov
Cole Gerrard Mascherano Cassano
Fabiano Aguero

To be honest, the game was boring until 45 minutes, then maxi Rodriguez came on for Cole, played a blindin 20 mins then got injured for 2 months. Until ...
Jonjo Shelvey came on and threaded a ball through to Aguero who scored his first goal in front of the Kop and for the club.

Great win.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Urrgh!!!!!!!

Just proves, money don't buy you succsess.
Our last 3 results were.

Liverpool 0-1 Blackburn

Liverpool 1-0 Stoke
Gerrard

Burnley 1-0 Liverpool.

Last edited:
This is, without doubt, the best story on here. Smart of you to avoid the story section, therefore skipping the new rules ;)

This is, without doubt, the best story on here. Smart of you to avoid the story section, therefore skipping the new rules ;)
Thanks. I Think

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Think you need your eyes testing mate. haha

Sergio Aguero: 26Million ?

That will be the day
Players are cheaper on FMH

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Well, it was champions league time and we were away to Sevilla, and as i couldnt go (on my wages that is not a shocker) I watched the match on telly and regretted doing so. The only high point of the match was a woman running through the pitch in her underwear. Neverless, a 2-1 loss.
Incase you were wondering stevie G got our goal, which of course ITV missed due to a break

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

I jumped into the car thinking that if we lose today. It wont get any worse.
(Unless the entire population blows up that is)

I picked up Matty and headed down to Anfield for the Portsmouth game. I was happy to see roy had put out an attacking formation. Roy was not happy that he had put on an exspensive suit as it was pelted with pies as soon has he stepped out of the tunnel.
However we turned on the style hammering them 4-0 with Cassan getting a hat trick (his first goals for the club) and Torres (returning from injury) got himself a goal.
I returned home happy and drunk.
(Don't worry, sober Matty took the wheel)

I knew a weak team would be put out for the league cup tie against Plymouth so Me and Matty gave out tickets to my brother and nephew for them to watch the boring 0-0 stalemate that we won on penalties.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Please, smaller lettering ! add pictures !
Will try to add some pics.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

I stumped up the cash to take the 100mile trip to villa so i could watch us get beat. WHOO!!!

We were behind on 40 mins when carra gave away a penalty and Milner converted it.

On the hour mark captain marvel equalised however, a very rare thing happened i the 86th minute of that match. Emile Heskey scored a goal.

So about 80 quid wasted.​

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Thanks for the support. More updates coming tommorow.

Its a average story...the idea is nice but you need to brush up on your messy layout and writitng,amek the story more interesting i feel

Time to get going.

I travelled down to Anfield for the champions league group game against Wolfsburg.

Me and Matty were freezin our balls of when the teams stepped out at quarter to 8 with Aguero up front with Torres, however Mascherano started ahead of Sneijder.
We were ahead after 5 mins with Aguero scoring a free kick. The crowd erupted. But 2 Wolfsburg goals in 10 minutes dejected the lads.
Roy must of given some team talk at half time as we dominted the 2nd half with Aguero grabbing his 2nd and an equaliser deep into stoppage time.
2-2.
Still not a good result.

Aguero​

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Hodgson interview.
Roy Hodgson took time out of his busy schedule to have a chat with us.

Roy, thank you for this interview. Firstly, how is your relationship with Mr Huang?

My relationship with Mr Huang is very good, we both have positive views for the future of Liverpool.

Ok. Do you have any concerns on the teams current form?

Well, the team are certainly not in their best form at the moment, however I can assure fans that results will pick up.

Do you have any concerns over the position of your job?

No, no. I have the full backing of everyone at the club.

Finally, do you have any targets for the January window?

Well were a couple of months away still so I need to oversee how the players perform in upcoming matches.

Thank you Roy.

A pleasure.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

October.

I managed to go to every game in October. Including a trip to belguim to see us play standerd.

We started with a home game against the hated United.

The game was intense as tempres flared, which resulted in Wayne Rooney getting sent off.
However no team fired in the game which ended 0-0.

Next up was a game against spurs which again ended
0-0 and started with torres pulling his hamstring after 5 minutes.
He is out for 3 weeks.

I travelled alone to Belgium for the game against Standard De Liege, which we needed to win and without an injured torres and our current form, the odds were against us.
The match kicked off and was a good game to watch, as both sides played good passing football.
It was the one and only ...

Glen Johnson!!!
Who got the goal after 45 minutes.
I was pleased to see young Jonjo Shelvey get a run out in the 2nd half as we secured a win.

The final game of the month was a sunday lunchtime home game against Sunderland which we breezed 2-0 thanks to first goals for the club for Luis Fabiano and Milan Jovanovic.

The pair scoring for old clubs.

All in all a good month where we did not lose!

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

West Ham 0-3 Liverpool

Me and Matty were down at Upton Park to see us register our first away win of the season in a dominating performance. We absolutely destroy them with 2 Luis Fabiano goals and Maxi Rodriguez's first goal for the club.
GET IN!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Can people please comment.

Interesting mate, but, just for the record, people are not fooled easily here:
USING BIG TEXTdoes not make it look like you have written loads....

It's like that you even don't care to the people's comments.

Change layout, more screenshots ...

It is like you can't read or be constructive. The PSP CANNOT do screenshots.

Ohhh.., my bad :$

Then just improve layout and make it more interesting.

One of the best storys on the site. This gets the

Stop being negative. This story is dope.
Comedy and a good read.
Keep it up :p

Stop being such ***** about it. It might not be the best layout on the site but give him a break.

If you're gonna give criticism, be constructive, don't be ballbags.

One of the best storys on the site. This gets the
thanks, what an honour

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------[/COLOR]

November.

After a good month in October there was anticipation that November would go well and we kicked off at home to Man City in front of a crowd of 45 Thousasnd.

It was a tight game that we won thanks to a Steven Gerrard goal on 20 minutes.

Next up we were against Sevilla, a game we could not lose in the champions league.

The game was very boring to be honest. It finished 0-0, however all us fans were very comforted when Wolfsburg lost 3-0 to Standard. That meant as long as Sevilla beat Standard and we got a point in the next game, we were through.

The next game was away at Blackburn in the league cup 4th round. I stayed at home and left Matty to go on his own. It was a 1-1 draw with Sneijder scoring for us. We again went through on penalties.

It was Chelsea, away. I could not find the money to go so left it to the TV to show me if we could win.
The game started well with Joe Cole scoring on the half hour mark but we had to settle for a draw after Nicholas Anelka equalised in the 2nd half.

It was a cold European night in Germany with Liverpool knowing if they win and Standard don't they are through to the next round.
I was there with Matty, freezing in the 15th minute as news came through that Standard had scored.
DOH!
Both teams knew that they had to get a move on as they both piled pressure on the opposition. However it was 15 minutes into the 2nd half that the deadlock was brocken just minutes after Obafemi Martins had been sent of with 2 yellow cards.

El nino.

It was Fernando Torres who had put us ahead as the crowd erupted. And we held onto that lead for the rest of the match. When the match was finished everybody stayed in the stadium to hear the sevilla result.
They tannoy sparked to life and said something in German and then spoke in English ...
"There has been a late goal in the Sevilla Standard game. Fredrick Kanoute has scored for sevilla and the game has finished 1-1. The Liverpool fans went wild as they acknoledged that their team was through and the celabrations continued into the night.

The final game of the month was at home to Birmingham in which a weak team was put out which led to a 0-0 draw.

Last edited:
Better update mate, at least you are trying to act upon these comments. I urge you to continue! :)