The FA CUP 3rd Round Draw Thread 04-12-11

Calum

Reaction score
The FA Cup with Budweiser
Third Round Proper Draw
2.40pm (approx), Sunday 4 December 2011
Watch Live on TheFA.com/FATVLive

The excitement is building ahead of Sunday's FA Cup with Budweiser Third Round draw as the 44 teams from the Premier League and Championship enter the fray.

Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola and ex-Everton and Sheffield United midfielder Li Tie will make the draw at Wembley Stadium shortly after the final whistle in the Sunday afternoon Second Round meeting between AFC Totton and Bristol Rovers, which is live on ITV1.

Above from: TheFA.com - The FA Cup with Budweiser Third Round draw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the 3rd round draw is tomorrow, who do you want? the numbers are in the above link.

I would take a football league team at the Emirates please :)

Hard to say who I want/don't want. The leagues are so unpredicatable right now any game is going to be tricky

I would take a football league team at the Emirates please :)
after the near disaster that was Arsenal-Leeds last year, are you sure? :p
I want another big team to see if Leeds can cause another upset (United 2 years ago, Arsenal so close last year :'( )

after the near disaster that was Arsenal-Leeds last year, are you sure? :p
I want another big team to see if Leeds can cause another upset (United 2 years ago, Arsenal so close last year :'( )

last year?

I thought we played each other in 2011? ;)

We'll probably get City. That way we'll face them four times in two or so weeks.

I think we'll get Bradford.... dunno why.

Would love A top 4 Prem team though

Oh where are the usual suspects with their usual United always get easier draws ****?

i lol'd when we got leeds at home again

Who's Everton got? Missed the draw due to watchin the Stoke game coverage

Oh where are the usual suspects with their usual United always get easier draws ****?
I was just going to post that! What do you think? I think it can have an important effect on the title race considering the morale point of view!

I was just going to post that! What do you think? I think it can have an important effect on the title race considering the morale point of view!

I dont think so. Would like to win FA cup for sure, its been so many years..

Who's Everton got? Missed the draw due to watchin the Stoke game coverage

Tamworth

Birmingham v Wolves is the big derby draw of the round clearly

love the manc derby in the 3rd round. I dont know who i want out though :S