I have to say that I don't usually use downloaded tactics but, after we went into a tailspin, taking just 1 point from 8 matches, I got desperate! So I installed this tactic and, hey presto, consecutive 4-2 victories, one at home and one away. I had an incredible 30 shots at goal in the second match! It's even got one of my strikers, who couldn't hit a barndoor with a machine gun previously, now scoring for fun! Just loving watching the insane incessant attacking!

I have to say that I don't usually use downloaded tactics but, after we went into a tailspin, taking just 1 point from 8 matches, I got desperate! So I installed this tactic and, hey presto, consecutive 4-2 victories, one at home and one away. I had an incredible 30 shots at goal in the second match! It's even got one of my strikers, who couldn't hit a barndoor with a machine gun previously, now scoring for fun! Just loving watching the insane incessant attacking!
great to hear the success mate! Long may it continue, the amount of shots was usually at least 25 for me.