JohnR55

Reaction score
Firstly, I would like to thank Evolving Mick 1986 for the idea. I have taken his formation and roles and tweaked the instructions to what i see fit. I do not know what instructions he uses. I would suggest you all go over to his channel and watch him as he has taught me alot about the game, even if he does it subtly! You can find him here---https://www.youtube.com/user/EvolvingMick1986.

I have tested this tactic at Rangers and the results have been great. I won the treble in my second season, The league, Scottish Cup and League Cup, for the ability of my team i see this as a great achievment.

View attachment 296213 View attachment 296212 View attachment 296211 View attachment 296210

We had one match which was a particular highlight, the demolition of CelticView attachment 296209

Premier League Test, Leicester (Predicted 20th)

A solid mid table finish for a team predicted to finish last. First half of the season was excellant however in January my chairman sold 2 of my most in form players.As you can see from the screenshots below the defense was leaky but this is expected for a team expected to finsish bottom.View attachment 291845View attachment 291844View attachment 291843View attachment 291842View attachment 291841View attachment 291840View attachment 291839View attachment 291838View attachment 291837View attachment 291836

A fantastic win over Manchester City was the best moment in the test

View attachment 291835
If theres anything ive missed out just let me know in the thread.any feedback would be great!View attachment 295475

Last edited:
Looks exciting, but seems like you forgot to add a download link of the tactic.

training?

Team cohension/Match Tactis until tactic is fluid. Then balanced and whatever your assistant says! usually against harder teams defensive positioning and against weaker teams attacking movement!

Is this tactic made for the new patch 15.3?

I've been testing this with my Man Utd team and it is very very good!! Thanx for sharing! :)

started preseason with celtic using this tactic beat Pachuca 3-1 zurich 3-0 panathinaikos 8-1 Gillingham 6-0 Falkirk 8-0 and also played 2 champions league qualifiers against bangor city won first game 13-0 at home and beat them 7-0 away

only early days but promising start will post back later and hopefully results will be good

started preseason with celtic using this tactic beat Pachuca 3-1 zurich 3-0 panathinaikos 8-1 Gillingham 6-0 Falkirk 8-0 and also played 2 champions league qualifiers against bangor city won first game 13-0 at home and beat them 7-0 away

Excellant start, you should win the league with ease. The results in the champions league will be interesting! Keep me updated with how it's going

got omonia next n qualifiers beat them 7-1 away then 5-0 at home.maribor were next managed a 5-2 victory at home then 5-1 away victory as well.Got man u lyon and porto in group stage.played 3 spl games as well scored 11 and not conceded yet next up is rangers at ibrox

just played man u away in the first group stage game played at old Trafford and got beat 6-3 it was painful to watch

next two group stage games beat lyon 5-1 at home and porto 3-0 at home as well.i would give you screenshots but I don't know how to do that