The False Counter FM14 Tactic by Passion4FM(Domestic double with Inter first season)

hi El Polacco did U tested that with any other team than inter??

i use it on a wimbledon save, worked there. a co-contributor on the site managed a treble with stirling bagging 100 points and a 100 goals in the league. i also use t on my newly started crystal palace save, just beat arsenal

i use it on a wimbledon save, worked there. a co-contributor on the site managed a treble with stirling bagging 100 points and a 100 goals in the league. i also use t on my newly started crystal palace save, just beat arsenal
If you win the league with crystal palace then your on to something, will watch this closely

The download link doesn't work, could someone re-post it please? :)

This is a very good tactic, I found the tactic your website, the end result was with aston villa i finished 8th, at the end of the season my form declined, although the development of my youngsters was exceptional, the only thing i can say it to add the shout "Retain Possession" with the big teams it was hard for me to launch an attack

Excellent work. My Seria Y team love this... :)

This is a very good tactic, I found the tactic your website, the end result was with aston villa i finished 8th, at the end of the season my form declined, although the development of my youngsters was exceptional, the only thing i can say it to add the shout "Retain Possession" with the big teams it was hard for me to launch an attack

very good results with aston villa. with a few good signings you can press for champions league. as to the shout, i haven't tried myself, though i feel that when we don't have possession against big teams we're more dangerous on the counter

going to give this a go with barnsley no money to buy any 1 lets see how we do

Hi! Where would you put diego costa and michu in this tactic? :) I never get diego costa to play well, in every tactic i tested!

Sorry just one more question, just got gabriel barbosa would he be a good false nine? :)

yes he would. i bought him for inter and he plays really well there. but if you have michu you could play barbosa as a SS next to diego costa, or just rotate with michu. you can see how michu performs as SS but he could lack some pace

yes he would. i bought him for inter and he plays really well there. but if you have michu you could play barbosa as a SS next to diego costa, or just rotate with michu. you can see how michu performs as SS but he could lack some pace
Yeah i like to rotate with two starting elevens, but its like you said michu seems to slow for SS role, but i have aspas to and i thought i would play him as a SS and let barbosa play false nine!

Yeah i like to rotate with two starting elevens, but its like you said michu seems to slow for SS role, but i have aspas to and i thought i would play him as a SS and let barbosa play false nine!

some great attackers you have there