The False Counter FM14 Tactic by Passion4FM(Domestic double with Inter first season)

some great attackers you have there
Yeah i am about to start the fourth season with atletico madrid :) My strikers are, Barbosa, aspas, diego costa, michu so i just didnt know where to put all of them in this tactic! Played a 4-4-2 before trying this :)

Yeah i am about to start the fourth season with atletico madrid :) My strikers are, Barbosa, aspas, diego costa, michu so i just didnt know where to put all of them in this tactic! Played a 4-4-2 before trying this :)

personally I'd have Costa up top and barbosa and aspas as ss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well i got a good offer i couldnt refuse, Rafinha for 15 million pounds, he looks like a great false 9 and shadow striker! :) My question is Barbosa or Rafinha as false 9 or shadow striker? :D

Well i got a good offer i couldnt refuse, Rafinha for 15 million pounds, he looks like a great false 9 and shadow striker! :) My question is Barbosa or Rafinha as false 9 or shadow striker? :D

could you provide screenshots?

I dont know how you do it, could u tell me? :)

you can upload them to imgur.com and post the links here, or you can insert the images directly from your screenshot folder via 'insert image' when writing a post. to take a screenshot in the game press alt+f9 and it should appear in your screenshot folder where you have fm14 installed.

you can upload them to imgur.com and post the links here, or you can insert the images directly from your screenshot folder via 'insert image' when writing a post. to take a screenshot in the game press alt+f9 and it should appear in your screenshot folder where you have fm14 installed.
Ok im gonna give it a go :)

i can see this being a good tac if you have the players but i dont i need to sort my def but dont have the money to will keep going see how i get on cant wait to try it on my barca save when i start it

i can see this being a good tac if you have the players but i dont i need to sort my def but dont have the money to will keep going see how i get on cant wait to try it on my barca save when i start it

well yes, you will need the right players for it to work properly

yes that works. i think i'd play rafinha as F9 and barbosa as SS. though it can be different in practice. why don't you play around and see who performs better where
yes my thoughts exactly, i will test around a little bit and see! But i think rafinha and michu will be my false nine players :)
Thanx for all the help man! :)