TheWibe

Reaction score
The Wibe Presents

The Feevah - Origins

Patch

Updated with final Version

The Idea

The idea behind the tactic is
(High pressure, Quick tempo and letting the ball do the work)
So what does this mean?
Well that means your going to play some beautiful attacking football
!

Formation

View attachment 390928

Results

(More to come)

Liverpool
View attachment 393622View attachment 393621View attachment 393620

Norwich
View attachment 393616View attachment 393615View attachment 393614

Training

Pre Season

View attachment 393619

During Season

View attachment 393618

Individual Training

O.I

The O.I's are Pre set!

Player Filter

Player_Filter_-_The_Feevah.pft

Player Recommendation

These are some players I've had success with!

Goalkeeper : Alex Mcarthy

Right back : Hugo Mallo, Mario

Left Back : Ben Davis

Center back : Eder Alvares Balanta, Stefano Denswil, Stefan strandberg

Central midfielder : Lucas Romero

Advanced Playmaker : Davy Prooper

Left Wing : Thomas Ince

Right Wing : Rodrigo Gomez

Striker : Adem Ljajic

Results From Others

Thanks alot for your feedback guys!

The Wibe, you are my personal hero! I did not lost one single game in a whole season with my AC Milan save in the season 2020/21 (and i DID NOT do save/load) - FMC Mode. I did not make any tweaks and i used home version of the feevah tactic origins for home and cup games on neutral ground - and i used away version for away games.

Really the best tactic for my team so far and i tried nearly every promising tactic around! Many thanks to you!

Lets have a look at the final table, the results and my squad:

View attachment 559065

View attachment 559070

View attachment 559074

Well, plugged it in in January and I went on to clean up every trophy I was entered in...

View attachment 565782 View attachment 565787 View attachment 565790

The two losses in them highlighted games aren't even anything to worry about either. The one against Granada was a freak result I posted in this thread a while back and the Benfica game I fielded possibly my worst 11 as I was that confident after beating them 4-1 at their place. Easily the best 4-2-3-1 tactic on this forum.

I used the original set up until the Valencia 3-2, then plugged in the V3 for remainder of the season.

The only negative (and there is very very few) of this tactic is that it does concede goals, but you tend to out score the opponent anyhow, so I didn't see that much of a problem with it. Anyway, cheers again for sharing this TheWibe. Looking forward to using it for a full season now :)

Download Links

Final Version

The_Feevah_14.3.1_-_Final

Few results with the Final Version

View attachment 356761View attachment 356760View attachment 356759

Last edited:
this looks the bollocks..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Why do I need to download a program just to download a tactic ? That is going to put a lot of people off - including me.

Why do I need to download a program just to download a tactic ? That is going to put a lot of people off - including me.

Just click on the Name of tha File on the top. Download starts. No software needed.

Looks great mate, can remember your last tactic which was pretty good, can you upload to another site please

Can you show me your first team with both Liverpool and Norwich

home for home away for away or home for games you should win and away for close encounters???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Im favorite in the most of the games, if not all, should I still use away tac on away games?