excellent results
qucik question,have you played more seasons with tactic?

2n7hgj.png

12 CCC, never had that many

I was already a few months into a new save/season. OK, initial games nowhere near fluid yet. Played 8 Won 8 F23 A4....last game a 6-0 home thumping of Man U....I think you may have found something here mate :)

I was already a few months into a new save/season. OK, initial games nowhere near fluid yet. Played 8 Won 8 F23 A4....last game a 6-0 home thumping of Man U....I think you may have found something here mate :)

Sweet! :) great to see its working for others aswell!

Will definitely scout this thread, looks very impressive.

Thanks :) No, I have not. but im thinking about playing the second season with Norwich..

will try it right now,starting new season
You should do that,almost all tactics stop working after two seasons

Im sick and tired of the same **** on this game u dominate a game have **** load of chance CCCS too they have 3 and score all 3 as ******* if 1 game you can understand it but come on all the time. Or if u was playing against Barca or Madrid with Ronaldo OR Messi but against Grimsby where there striker has 4 finishing and he bangs in a hatrick. Other than that **** looks promising

will try it right now,starting new season
You should do that,almost all tactics stop working after two seasons

Sweet! let me know how it turns out :)

I've played with an almost identical tactic with Reading. Currently 2018.. and it still works like a charm!

But im starting the 2nd season with norwich now!

Im sick and tired of the same **** on this game u dominate a game have **** load of chance CCCS too they have 3 and score all 3 as ******* if 1 game you can understand it but come on all the time. Or if u was playing against Barca or Madrid with Ronaldo OR Messi but against Grimsby where there striker has 4 finishing and he bangs in a hatrick. Other than that **** looks promising

Haha :p ye its really annoying when it happends! but is it for both home and away matches? I had some in my Norwich save. but mainly away matches..

yeah it's well annoying. the most annoying thing is when you try a new tactic and it's the nuts for like 10 games and then you lose the next 4.

also, i don't care what anyone says but turning the game off definitely has an impact on your form. i had won 9/10 games last night before saving and going to bed. woke up this morning and lost my first 3 games. they all laugh at you over on si but there is definitely an element of truth to it. happens all the time.

Sweet! let me know how it turns out :)

I've played with an almost identical tactic with Reading. Currently 2018.. and it still works like a charm!

But im starting the 2nd season with norwich now!

If anything two seasons down the road the tactic should be second nature to the squad.