What were your average ratings like? Better than before all over this thank you

1581696326838.png

Basically all above a 7. I was playing with v6 until I got to March. And got trounced by Utd, why I changed it

1581696519260.png

It just made it a lot more solid. I'd been lazy and been using the instructions off my other tactic a bit so made a real effort to try and solid it up and seem to work and games I did concede was because I made so many changes resting players etc

I’m on a 48 win streak with Barca all be in the future with some top regens on v6

do I change to v7 ?

I’m on a 48 win streak with Barca all be in the future with some top regens on v6

do I change to v7 ?

Hahaha jesus christ dude, i prefer v7 but that's mad. Load it in another slot and try it out in a game when your leading or something, but that's insane can you please post a screenshot!!!

Hahaha jesus christ dude, i prefer v7 but that's mad. Load it in another slot and try it out in a game when your leading or something, but that's insane can you please post a screenshot!!!
Tell me how and I will

only use laptop for fm so not really clued up ?

Just press printscreen in FM then click paste in this thread, there are other ways but its the easiest

Can I use a Winger in the AMR position? And if so, what duty?

Can I use a Winger in the AMR position? And if so, what duty?

I don't have any right footed wingers in my squad. So not sure. If you put a winger attack or support on I would imagine you would get a red zone, as the striker is in the SLC slot not as a central striker. So no one would cover that ares. It works so well as it is I wouldn't change it. And buy a player to fit it instead. Picture Mane LW and Salah as the RW for Liverpool the tactic plays very similar.

You can do what you want in your own saves tho so have a play with it, I would think like said if you put a Winger duty in you would probs have to move the Striker so he's back in the middle

I don't have any right footed wingers in my squad. So not sure. If you put a winger attack or support on I would imagine you would get a red zone, as the striker is in the SLC slot not as a central striker. So no one would cover that ares. It works so well as it is I wouldn't change it. And buy a player to fit it instead. Picture Mane LW and Salah as the RW for Liverpool the tactic plays very similar.

You can do what you want in your own saves tho so have a play with it, I would think like said if you put a Winger duty in you would probs have to move the Striker so he's back in the middle

And I don't have any left footed right wingers in my squad;) Im only four games in with this tactic. So I don't have a full "understanding" of the tactic yet. I'm sure I can tinker a bit with it, as I'd like to go back to my own tactics eventually. Got a back to back promotion to the top division in Sweden, but can't for the life of me win a match with my own setup. So I don't want to add to many IW on the right side.

That said.. I've won 9/12 points in the last four games. So I think I can afford to lose some of its potentness as this is clearly a very good tactic! Well done!

BTW..

I got several red spots on my tactic now, as my side hasn't fully learned the tactic. But still scoring goals. From my own experience I don't think red spots matter that much either. At least not by the corner flags. It would be worse if it was in from of the defensive line etc..

Just press printscreen in FM then click paste in this thread, there are other ways but its the easiest

to make it clear its with cup and euro games but still

started with your 4132

then this season ive used the pav v 6

like i say its with a great young team

1581713610676.png

Attachments

• 1581713711991.png
    1581713711991.png
    304.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 1581713775428.png
    1581713775428.png
    304.3 KB · Views: 365

Attachments

• v7.PNG
    v7.PNG
    166.1 KB · Views: 356
thought would give this ago with my leamington team which ive only just been promoted to prem first 3 games 2 wins and a draw plugged it in day before first game will continue using for rest of the season see how i get on

Nice start 6-0 lol, I''ve not been on my Malvern save for a couple of weeks but was just off the prem, so might test on that myself

I am about 6 or 7 seasons in and decided to try v7 out. Domestic results don't matter much as can win easily in Scotland but the european results are outstanding.

Screenshot (11).png
t mean much as

This took my team a while to get playing decent but now it's an absolute joy to watch my favourite tactic this year thank you

very good tactic thanks bro , striker premier lig 38 goals :D

Nice!! If you could post a screen shot for us that be cool just so people can see as often you have people looking for tactics where the striker scores so be nice for them to see!

Adsız3.png
Adsız2.png
Adsız.png

elias right winger
media forecast 20
I used the second half of the tactic
I finished 6th