• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never thought i would say this but i am bored of FIFA already :S

think i might give PES11 try for a while

Hi all!

Firstly, thank you for your patience and feedback while we have been investigating the issues you’ve raised since the launch of the game. Your feedback has, as always, been invaluable.

As an update for you, we wanted to let you know that we are actively working on fixes for the following:
- Various crashes reported through our automated systems;
- Micro-pausing in offline and online matches;
- OTP Club issues related to searching, lag during peak and stat reporting;
- Gameplay fixes around positioning and advantage rule;
- Career Mode fixes around stat display and growth;
- Online exploits, Pro Passing in ranked matches, and cheaters punishment;
- Custom Chants issues.

We will update you as soon as we can on progress there. We’re working around the clock to make sure we can address them all, either directly on our game servers or via a game patch – and that’s something we’re aiming to deliver as soon as we possibly can.

Your Live Team.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/20488.page

2 things that should be added

1.) Take the shirt off celebration

2.) Square up to players / refs

does anyone else play as one player for the team, I'm in my third season with my virtual pro, I have been signed by Manchester United :) and of course playing on legendary.

Seems like Chelsea is the team most people turn to this year, they are rock solid and basically defend for you. You can pretty much walk through a whole defence with Drogba, his power is unbelievable. And with Alex and Terry at the back, they can hold off the fastest players and stop the runs in behind, strength seems to be key online this year.

Seems like Chelsea is the team most people turn to this year, they are rock solid and basically defend for you. You can pretty much walk through a whole defence with Drogba, his power is unbelievable. And with Alex and Terry at the back, they can hold off the fastest players and stop the runs in behind, strength seems to be key online this year.

Yes 100% agreed strength and pace are key :D

arsenal **** for me

Am I the only one who occasionally gets kicked from EA servers? It also annoys me how on world class slow useless players will catch up to someone like Lennon and drag him back and somehow take the ball...

Am I the only one who occasionally gets kicked from EA servers? It also annoys me how on world class slow useless players will catch up to someone like Lennon and drag him back and somehow take the ball...

Ditto, always happens to me, nearly thrown the controller at the tv a couple of times

I had this problem too, what I did was turn on the analog sprint thing, and now I find that if I mash the R2 button my players fun far faster and I can actually beat a defender for pace with players like Lennon. The main trick is to accelerate as fast as you can tho, so the second you turn a defender use the right analog stick to hit the ball out front so you can open a gap, then the analog sprint seems to keep you infront of the defender instead of him pulling you back

Also, on world class the computer will start to rubber-band the play, meaning its players timing and strength are used far more effectively than can be done with the controller, which is why they always seem to over power you. I now tend to focus on drawing out defenders and playing the angles to get into the space behind them, less running at a defender and more running at space, that way I have less physical battles to do - and as I play on legendary I'd probably lose any I got into. Served me well so far, sitting nicely W10 D2 L0 with Liverpool :)

Anybody fancy a game!? I'm not exactly the best, just fancy a few game with someone :)

I'm on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back