The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally scored a free kick online last night, with Gamst Pedersen against Dunc. 20 yards out with about 1 bar power, dont really know how it beat the wall but it still went in :)

I scored a bicycle kick with Nemanja Vidic earlier today..

Crossed the ball in with Nani from a corner, Ferdinand flicked it on and Vidic just kinda jumped up and battered it in. This was like 88th minute and that was the equaliser.. I was astounded :)

I don't really score that many good goals, I just pass it around too much, the best goal I scored was with Ben Arfa finishing offer a great team move with a good little lob.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40442377

Nice goal I scored on clubs. Can't really see me rinse the guy though :(

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

When I uploaded a goal music, I scored, and it was sooooo quiet. Bit dissapointed if im honest.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40442377

Nice goal I scored on clubs. Can't really see me rinse the guy though :(

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

When I uploaded a goal music, I scored, and it was sooooo quiet. Bit dissapointed if im honest.

You need to turn down the volume of everything but music, and then your TV up.

i was wondering if any of you guys have edit any player stats

i uped lukaku to 78

Why does it upload the trophies every time you play the game? Surely it'll only need to do it once?

Why? He's only 17, he's not THAT good yet.

in my eyes EA underated him this year i watched him a lot last season he was a beast he is the next drogba i now hes only 17 but hes realy good for 17 year old hes more at a level of a 21 year old

in my eyes EA underated him this year i watched him a lot last season he was a beast he is the next drogba i now hes only 17 but hes realy good for 17 year old hes more at a level of a 21 year old

He plays in the Belgian league, it's hardly incredible opposition. Never mind, though, that's off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back