The FIFA 12 Thread

Honestly, it makes my ****** blue! :( Hate it when you nail someone perfectly then BAM! ******* game.

Honestly, it makes my ****** blue! :( Hate it when you nail someone perfectly then BAM! ******* game.

Even worse is when your running WITH the ball and get body checked by a defender. THEY win a foul.....WTF!

Even worse is when your running WITH the ball and get body checked by a defender. THEY win a foul.....WTF!

That happens all the time as well, which is annoying, like they come in to make a tackle, miss, take you out, the ball carries on the trajectory that you sent it, and they get a foul? it's like.. srs?

Let's make a united front against **** FIFA officials!!

That happens all the time as well, which is annoying, like they come in to make a tackle, miss, take you out, the ball carries on the trajectory that you sent it, and they get a foul? it's like.. srs?

It happens so much it MUST have been noticed in testing but it was still left in and allowed to happen. good old EA...

Anyone around for a game on Xbox today? VP or head to head?

Guys,

Every time I try to download latest sqauds, my xbox freezes.

Any suggestions?

Have Fifa recently changed the heading system?

I have three headers from inside the 6 yard box in 2 games now, all hitting the bar?

What the f**k is wrong with Higuaín in the game??? I'm paying him a shed load of money and he is a total numpty. He has the touch of a rapist and his passing is *****. He moans if I leave him out for a match or two and I'm getting better goals and assists from Cleverley.
Think I'll sell the b***ard and try for Neymar.

Division 1....Ole!

And just missed out on league title in my first season in Division 1. Needed 3 points from the last 3 games. Game 1 - internet went down when i was 1-0 up so I automatically lost the match. Match 2 - silly draw. Match 3 - played overconfidently and drew again. Bummer.

Shouldnt complain though, undefeated in first 10 games in Division 1

I won Division 1 a few weeks ago :) Yay!