The FIFA 12 Thread

What league are you in, and what team are you using? Because I rarely have that issue.

Achieved 3 back to back promotions and now I'm in Division 7. Perhaps it's the region i'm playing in or it's just bad luck.

When I play with Switzerland, I even get paired up with Barca and AC Milan etc. ?!

Achieved 3 back to back promotions and now I'm in Division 7. Perhaps it's the region i'm playing in or it's just bad luck.

When I play with Switzerland, I even get paired up with Barca and AC Milan etc. ?!

Maybe, seems odd though, what region you in?

Hong Kong, in Asia.

That could be it, I am unsure on the popularity of Fifa over there, but if you are limited to a smaller amount of players, I can see why that is happening.

That could be it, I am unsure on the popularity of Fifa over there, but if you are limited to a smaller amount of players, I can see why that is happening.

Fifa is pretty popular in Hong Kong, but lots of people around here only seem to play with the top teams and spam sprinting with

fast players (god i hate this). Just never thought it could be that ridculous. I guess I'll still have to live with it though. Thx

anyway.

Finally got promoted back into Division 7, but I've lost my first 3 matches. Really enjoying playing as Spain, Chelsea, Man United and.. Nottingham Forest! Any tips on how to play in the higher divisions, because I've been struggling recently in Division 7, and I don't want anymore Argyle style relegations

Just got first promotion on Seasons, lost the final game, but whoever I was playing quit/lost connection, so I got the promotion :D

Currently i'm on the 4th division, just need one victory to get a promotion :)

Does anyone else find the AI is as unrealistic as ****. I have it on pro difficulty, and they just keep turning in circles, and then become untackleable, even if I go for a you ******* die now tackle, they just stumble a bit and carry on.....all their players seem to have 1000000000000000 agility and dribbling. It actually ******* ridiculous.

Does anyone else find the AI is as unrealistic as ****. I have it on pro difficulty, and they just keep turning in circles, and then become untackleable, even if I go for a you ******* die now tackle, they just stumble a bit and carry on.....all their players seem to have 1000000000000000 agility and dribbling. It actually ******* ridiculous.
... and then the one time you do successfully tackle them, the ball rolls directly into the path of one of their teammates who is actually closer to your goal? Yes, I find the AI unrealistic.

How do i make the goalkeeper dive for pens on the ps3 thanks

How do i make the goalkeeper dive for pens on the ps3 thanks

Right.
1. get ready, choose what way you want to go
2. make sure you choose the way and don't change you're mind
3. place your right thumb on the right stick
4. remember back in step 1 when you picked where you would dive?
5. move your thumb thus moving the right stick in the desired direction
6. hold your thumb in said place

side notes
left stick can also be used to mind **** the penalty taker

I cant believe that EA Sports are now on FIFA 12 and they still dont quite understand the concept of stoppage time. Surely if the time stops when the ball goes out of play you dont have stoppage time. Only small complaint apart from that the game is fantastic, I am **** at defending but just have to score more than other team.

Last edited:
I cant believe that EA Sports are now on FIFA 12 and they still dont quite understand the concept of stoppage time. Surely if the time stops when the ball goes out of play you dont have stoppage time. Only small complaint apart from that the game is fantastic, I am **** at defending but just have to score more than other team.

It's to add realism. If the clock ran during stoppages you'd end up with 8+ minutes of stoppage time every game because of the speed of the game clock. If that happened, you'd complain about "too much injury time". If they add none, then you complain that there is no injury time.

It's one of those times where they can't win, so they lose looking more realistic.

Fair enough, Cant get everything I suppose, like I would love Champions League and Europa League but some other bunch of ***** have that licence

Everton have becoem REDICULOUSLY good on my season.. I'm in the 3rd season and they have; Essien, Torres, Caceres, Flecther, Hernandez, Gomes.. Spent £80,000,000 in the 3rd seasons summer window XD. My record signing is a £16.5m striker, Aubemyang (something like that, only played two games with him so far) he's rated 81, he's only 21 and he has 96 pace, 87 finishing, 86 ball control and 84 dribbling. Also got a nice little regen GK, currently rated 63 (went up +2 in the 4 games I played him), predeicted to be between 82 - 87. :D Also got a LB, he's 17, rated 65 and he's worth £5,000,000, don't know whether to sell him or keep him, he's predicted over 80. Sold Moses for £10,000,000, used that money to buy my new striker. Connor Sammon though!! He starts at like 72, he's now rated 78 and was the second top goal scorer last season, he's ******* marvelous! 90 pace and acceleration with 89 finishing and 87 heading accuracy.

Contain, and Team-mate contain, hassle them towards the corner, where they will either **** up, or send it for a corner.

I always find that as soon as I go 1 goal up, they turn to legendary or some ****.