The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Heyya pals.

This is a new up to date sexier version of Ronans game last year, which I cba to run again, so, as I am super awesome and ****, I have decided to take the reins from him, as I am the gaming moderator.

What the **** is a draft game?

Basically, a draft game is where you have a team of players that you pick. There will be.. urm.. 8 - 10 of us, and you will get a number between 1-10, which will be designated by a random number generator. Anyway, once you have your number, you will have that number pick in the draft. Then, once everyone wigga has his number, everyone then has to select a team to play as. So, for example, I would pick 'Wigan', I wouldn't because they suck massive ****, but in this example, I did. Then, everyone goes into the FM-Base IRC Room, oh yeah you need IRC to play in this :), and I will give you a link to another room to come into so we can start the draft. We need everyone to be on at the same time, so I imagine we will do it on Tuesday or Wednesday evening. Anyway, once everyone is in the IRC room I give you, you will be told your numbers and ****, and then we get busy.

What happens from now, is we take turns picking players, in the order that is decided. So, if you are number one, you get the 1st pick, but then won't pick again till the 20th pick, because once it goes round once, it then reverses, so the person with the last pick isn't given uber **** players. :) If you have any issues with understanding this, then you are probably too retarded to play this league, so apologies.

This will continue until we all have 16 players. Once we have those players decided, and obviously you can't choose duplicate players from other teams in the draft, you go onto Fifa, and edit the team you chose to have the selected players you chose. You have to remove all previous players of that team from the 1st team, so it doesnt matter who you choose as your team, just pick one with a funky kit! :)

Then we play games, in a league format, with a week to play each set of games, where you will play one player in the league 2 times. Until everyone has played each other, then we will re-draft, kick inactive wankers, and restart the season. :) It's a never ending barrel of fun.

Rules

1. If you have the commitment of Jack Fulham, then don't ask to join.
2. If you are a rude ****, and make people cry, then please join.
3. But seriously, don't abuse people, because I will have to remove you, this is a friendly league.
4. Standard 6 mins a half games, played on what ever speed you both fancy. No Virtual Pro's!
5. If there is any dispute about the result, I will probably just kick the person I hate more of the pairing from the competition.
6. If Nathan joins, he is allowed Akinfenwa, no one else is.

Current Players

1. Funk - L0RD L0LDEMORT
2. Poonan - Ronaseal
3. iLickPenis - iNickStuff
4. Gayggles - PAFC Connor
5. T-Bag - T 007 S
6. CTBumbag - xXIIMajorCtIIXx
7. Jakenis - GypsyNinja69
8. Rapes4000 - Gatez4000
9. I7I ***** - I 7 I Danny
10. Drilko - W II IL IK O
11. Sannddyy - O B a IM A
12. Gaythan - NaThAnB96
13. Jonesy - Joneeesy
14. Mckergan -
InsaneGameR18

Can you put my info in there please, so its easier to contact:

Please post below if you want to join, it's not first come first serve, I will pick people who say they want to play on how reliable I think they will be. Post your GT and a team you want, and I will chooooose. :)

Also, as a small reminder incase you didn't read the whole thread because you have the attention span of a spam sarnie...

YOU NEED IRC TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!111!!1ONE!!!11

Comprende!?

Teams:

c6ab9619af3dc1db7ab651038282688f.png

The Leagues

Current League standings

4aec02c5604862b28f37a3481867c195.png

Fixtures/Results

11b0f9706555c140d66afaf760f8344d.png

Season 2 results

d074ba50bb2e892fbb542b71990c4e82.png

37ec1ccc992bc873fe4852e0dc149f30.png

We will have 2 weeks(ish) to complete the season, so I expect all your games to be done by the 9th of Jan. This includes a full cup finished also. Let me know if you will be unable to finish by this date, but it's not too hard :) only 10 games to play + cup games. Should be easy enough. :)

Good luck.​

Last edited:
Oh yeah, if you are already in the game, leave your Team choice and Gamer Tags, because I cant remember them.

Gayggles :wub:

PAFC Connor
I'll be argyle, ye?

I like my name.

I'll be taking Olympique de Lyonnais ty. GT is the same as Base name.

I added myself to the OP as i'm super awesome with forum wide editing powers. :)

W4FC B3N. Any room? :D :D And I'll be Marseille pl0x!1

Last edited:
So, we could take Danny, Joe and Ben.. Do you all have IRC?

"If you have any issues with understanding this, then you are probably too retarded to play this league, so apologies."

This is me.. I'm just going to do what everyone else did.

O B a IM A

Pumas FC

Yeah, used to use it all the time when I played Bootleggers. I've actually been in the FM Base room anyway XD

NaThAnB96

Northampton Town

Or not...

Last edited:
mIRC has run out :( anywhere else I can get a chat client?

NaThAnB96

Northampton Town

Or not...

Nathan, you're in, because, quite frankly, I cant have a tourney without you in it.

So, We will have 12. **** me, thats gunna be a nice long Draft!