The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

mIRC has run out :( anywhere else I can get a chat client?

You should still be able to use it, just press continue through the screens and if it says 'Exit' all the time, just keep trying, or try again after resetting your PC. :)

Ok, the draft is coming up tomorrow night at 8PM, mainly because Jake is getting laaaaaaaaaid.

Also, make sure you have IRC installed and working by tomorrow night. If you miss the draft, you get to choose the ****** players that are left.

Also, Try and get a list of players you want, so we arent sat spent ages waiting for people to pick a ******* player. K!?!

There is a chance i may be late, but hopefully not

It will probably be on for the start of the football, if that is an issue for anyone I can move to Thursday?

I'll keep trying but it keeps saying I've had it for 136 days and continue goes to register :(

Id rather thursday as id like to watch united, forgot bout dat

Thats what I was thinking. Everyone post here which day you would prefer. Weds or Thurs, both at 8pm.

I'll keep trying but it keeps saying I've had it for 136 days and continue goes to register :(

Give it a few hours, if it still isn't working tomorrow, let me know and I will help you out, you just need to keep clicking the right hand buttons of the 2 screens from the start. :)

Hopefully I'll have finished my driving lesson and not died in this ****** weather!

So, are we going ahead tonight with player-picking?

Yes. 8pm tonight. Be there. on IRC. If not, you will have to just pick from the players that are left at the end of the draft.

​How many players do we have to pick?

The order for tonights draft. Starting at 8pm sharp.

1. Nathan
2. Giggles
3. Jake
4. Joe
5. WAFC COOL
6. aannddyy
7. iLickstuff
8. CTbumboy
9. Ronan
10. I7I Danny
11. Dunc
12. Tirath

This is your 15 min warning to get on IRC. If you do not, you get given **** players, or, if loads of people don't turn up, I will remove you from the game cos I am a supercunt.

The two points for the unused subs places:

Jan Vertonghen
Arturo Vidal

Last edited: