The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

You will be able to, and you will have first pick. I was going to have a round on Tuesday where we have a round for unpicked players, although unsure if everyone would be able to get on IRC, could do it on here I suppose. :)

What time on Tuesday?

Listening to offers for Ribery or Hulk in exchange for a striker

CT: Cavani for Hazard?
Dunc: RVP for Hazard?

There's nothing wrong with Hazard, I just want strikers, nom nom. (;

What time on Tuesday?

Dunno.. Might just.. dunno.. Will post in the morning about it.

are there any more spaces?

Urm, well, we do need one more person. Unsure of how active you are, so will give you a trial season in League 2 to see how you do. You will get the team that Wilko decides not to choose.

CT: Cavani for Hazard?
Dunc: RVP for Hazard?

There's nothing wrong with Hazard, I just want strikers, nom nom. (;

No.

I'm having a real issue with getting on here today, seems to be running really slowly, so will probably delay the picking of unpicked players till the end of season 2, unless everyone can get on IRC at some point.

Okiee :) i'm on fifa a lot and getting back onto this site a lot more recently thanks guys

I'm having a real issue with getting on here today, seems to be running really slowly, so will probably delay the picking of unpicked players till the end of season 2, unless everyone can get on IRC at some point.

Yeah the site was fudged earlier.

What's the point in picking more unpicked players? We can only have 7 subs...

Yeah the site was fudged earlier.

What's the point in picking more unpicked players? We can only have 7 subs...

Don't really know lol, some people want some unpicked players, think they will just have to wait till the next draft :)

WAFC_Bens, is that okay? :D

Ok, awesome, gates4000 you will be using Joe's team. I will update leagues and **** today so we can start playing again. :)

Okay, GREAT!! :D my GT is W II IL IK O :D and btw; can I have Olympiacos instead of Marsailles, no probs if not! :D

Last edited: