The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Me 1 - 1 Nick [Aguero]

I felt I deserved to win the game, but should of sealed it with a 2nd long before Nick's goal.

Me 2 - 2 Nick [Aguero & Hamsik]

Hamsik's late goal saved me from my first defeat of the season. Hamsik deserved a goal, he had been fantastic all match. This time though, a point a fair result.

Good games.

Me 1 - 1 Nick [Aguero]

I felt I deserved to win the game, but should of sealed it with a 2nd long before Nick's goal.

Me 2 - 2 Nick [Aguero & Hamsik]

Hamsik's late goal saved me from my first defeat of the season. Hamsik deserved a goal, he had been fantastic all match. This time though, a point a fair result.

Good games.

Wanna play our games now? :)

If i play Giggles now, i gotta play Triaths and Jake :)

Sorry Wilko, only just seen your messages.

Can probably play now.

Me 1 - 0 Wilko [Hernandez]

De-Gea was on top form, I stole a win 12 minutes from the end, Javier Hernandez with a nice finish.

gg wilko.

Wilko 0 - 1 Giggles
(Hernandez 78th min)

Both of our keepers had blinders, unfortunatley De Gea was fantastic, although I f*cked up on a 1v1 with Rossi cause I was expecting to be flagged offside! *doh!*
I had to go offline cause I woke my mom up shouting at the TV, aha! So is it ok to play you tomorrow Giggs? :D
GG mate :)

Last edited:
Giggles won a ******* game?! WOOOO!!! GO GIGGLES!!

Anyway, Me, Tirape and Jacob won't be able to play this weekend as we are bumming in Boro.

giggles, tirath and jake do you want to play today as i'm not around tommorow 'cos i'm in exeter watching the might YTFC play

giggles, tirath and jake do you want to play today as i'm not around tommorow 'cos i'm in exeter watching the might YTFC play

Tirath is currently in bed with me, and Jake is probably in a street corner somewhere, curled up into a ball, covered in chundar. Either way, neither of them will be able to play till monday night/tuesday onwards. :)

we can. only if you PROMISE, to beat up up some 6-fingered exeter fans tomorrow and adknowledge the ****-poor away end by annoying the stewards.

If you want to see what Jake and Tiraths were getting up to last night.. here is a sneak preview..

404542_10150553717520469_666085468_11199589_477496377_n.jpg

^ ^

Always nice to see young love blossoming XD

we can. only if you PROMISE, to beat up up some 6-fingered exeter fans tomorrow and adknowledge the ****-poor away end by annoying the stewards.

I can agree with those terms :) was planning on ******* off the stewards anyway the away end is ******* terrible

Tirath is currently in bed with me, and Jake is probably in a street corner somewhere, curled up into a ball, covered in chundar. Either way, neither of them will be able to play till monday night/tuesday onwards. :)

sounds like you had a good night then, oh and i've just seen the picture. beautiful

CUP MATCH-

Me 3 - 0 Ct [Aguero, Young & Hernandez]

CT WHATS THE SCORE, CT CT WHATS THE SCORE? WE'RE GOING TOO WIN THE CUPPPP

I'm at my dad's tonight and have Wolves tomorrow, so i can play Monday night and all of tuesday.

Triaths and Jake i need to play twice, and Giggles once :)