The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Every other season sounds good

And we shud get the games done by the end of the week!

Yeah I think we should draft every other season. :) Maybe after season 2 then? I dunno.

Relegation fight takes another twist after final 10 minute collapse means games against Danny, Jake & Andy become vital!

Danny 1-3 Andy

Giovinco (pen) - Rooney x2, Eto'o

Danny 3-3 Andy
Lucas (pen), Taiwo, Sow - Rooney (pen) x2, Eto'o

Giggs 2 v 4 Me
Giggs 1 v 6 Me
Danny 1 v 3 Me
Danny 3 v 3 Me

Goalscorers:
Rooney x11
Eto'o x4
Hummels

Cup:
Giggs 3 v 5 Me

P.s: Ronan, where you gone?

Giggs 2 v 4 Me
Giggs 1 v 6 Me
Danny 1 v 3 Me
Danny 3 v 3 Me

Goalscorers:
Rooney x11
Eto'o x4
Hummels

Cup:
Giggs 3 v 5 Me

P.s: Ronan, where you gone?

Weren't we not supposed to play in the cup?

WTF. I looked earlier and I was against Giggles. Has Dunc changed it? :S

EDIT: I think I'm retarded, add me? O B a IM A

I never changed it! :) Giggles already played CT in the 1st round lol.

Say whaaaat!? I never want to change my team. ):

It's just a way of keeping the game fresh, although indeed, your teams pretty rape :)

I never changed it! :) Giggles already played CT in the 1st round lol.

It's just a way of keeping the game fresh, although indeed, your teams pretty rape :)

Ah, yeah, I'm retarded.

How about everyone else drafts and I watch.. ;)

Jake, Ben, Andy and Nick, don't forget to get your cup games played. :)

Apart from that, the amount of games being played is good, at this rate we will have the season done before christmas :) and then can get another season underway. :) We probably won't redraft till the end of the third season, unless people want to redraft after every season?

I've played Jake, he beat me but I can't remember the score >_< I've just been out all weekend and I'm a bit rough so I'll be on in the near future.

Jake, Ben, Andy and Nick, don't forget to get your cup games played. :)

Apart from that, the amount of games being played is good, at this rate we will have the season done before christmas :) and then can get another season underway. :) We probably won't redraft till the end of the third season, unless people want to redraft after every season?

I beat ben 1-0 in the cup. 90th minute winner from Benzema.

Ok, so just Andy and Nick to play in the cup, then I will put up the next fixtures.

I will try and update the OP/Tables during the 2nd half of the football. :)

iNickStuff 1 - 1 Aannddyy

Rooney/Eto'o, Ibrahimovic

Aannddyy 1 - 1 iNickStuff

Rooney/Eto'o, Drogba

---

Very tight game, congested, but the lag really ruined it. Was very frustrating and in the end the scoreline could not be separated. Aannddyy will know who scored between Rooney and Eto'o, but we're going to play out the tie tomorrow.

Me 0-1 Andy (Eto'o)

Me (Busquets) 1-1 Andy (Rooney - blocked keepers drop kick and then scored....)

I deserve 3 points from second game based on principle of fair play ;)

Good games, tight defending, all goals were largely the result of luck as opposed to carving each other open.

Just scored goal of the season against jake. (; Only kidding. I'm so lucky to get four points from them games!

Just got beat by Nick in the cup, AKA Fuckinglagasaurusfuckingrexgrrrr.

Just scored goal of the season against jake. (; Only kidding. I'm so lucky to get four points from them games!

Just got beat by Nick in the cup, AKA Fuckinglagasaurusfuckingrexgrrrr.

What!? Better than my RVP 40 yard deflected shot that went in against you when we played?! ;)

So that's all the cup games played, I will put the next fixtures up soonish, I am sorting the league out atm :) I need to catch Danny online sometime to get our games played :)

I'll get on tonight, Need to play a few people, tirath in particular, played him once.

What!? Better than my RVP 40 yard deflected shot that went in against you when we played?! ;)

Oh, that goal was sick.. But Jake's goalkeeper kicking the ball directly at Rooney's head was slightly better.

Update the tableeeeee? :)

Last edited: