your doing good m8 keep up the good work jordan rhodes is an animal lets see how he handle the prem :)

your doing good m8 keep up the good work jordan rhodes is an animal lets see how he handle the prem :)

yeah can't wait would love to be back in the Prem and im defo gonna Keep Jordan for the Prem but will probably offload Ross McCormack although i have been very impressed with his link up play with Jordan but i feel i'll need a bit more firepower someone with Prem experience who can score 20+ goals a season like ... i dunno Darren Bent or Demba Ba as Watt will be gradually eased into the first team next year i'm hoping and thanks for following mate :D

na your a good story writter yh i agree with you there watt does become a class act so exp for a year would help or just a loan maybe

na your a good story writter yh i agree with you there watt does become a class act so exp for a year would help or just a loan maybe

yeah may try loan him out to a Championship or League 1 club just for experience and sorry everyone but there MIGHT not be a update as im going to a BBQ but i might get one out i dunno yet.

What ment was was get a loan in for st then season after start playing watt he should hopfully be good enough then

Going very well so far mate, good to see the Sacchi is working!

View attachment 470160
February

League

Blackburn 0-0 Watford
Goalscorers: Not available
View attachment 470126

Well what else can i say other then the most boring game of the season both teams had 1 shot on target and the rest of the game was just pants.

View attachment 470158

Yes 20 games unbeaten never done this much before so got a achievement for it as well so was pretty happy with that :D.

Blackburn 0-1 Blackpool
Goalscorers: Not Available
View attachment 470154

Absolutely frickin gutted our run comes to an end and the start to February hasnt got off to the best start. Ryan Lowe sending off certainly didnt help which i made known him.

Q.P.R 2-3 Blackburn
Goalscorers: McCormack x2, Rochina
View attachment 470125

A fantastic advert for the football league and what a dramatic finale with Ross grabbing a injury time winner and i'm delighted with the result.

Derby 0-1 Blackburn
Goalscorers: Watt
View attachment 470124

Managed to just get the three points at Pride Park thanks to the youngster Watt who has actually had a very good season considering he hasnt played many games.

I have played the F.A Cup 5th round game v Fulham but due to the result of the game it cannot be shown until the next update. :p
---------------------------------------

TABLE
View attachment 470121

It's looking more and more likely that we are gonna be going up we are now 11 points clear of Forest now with only 12 games remaining ! :O

But unfortunately Jordan Rhodes picked up a bad injury vs Blackpool and he is out for frickin 6 weeks c'mon Watt now is your time to shine !
------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Of The Month

Grant Hanley
View attachment 470122
Had a cracking season overall and he had a great month and i hope it can continue.

------------------------------------------

Thank you that is all for February and also thank you for reading !

BYE !!!

Last edited: