Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The FM-Base Poker Room (fake money)

tiraths

Saving the World
Dec 20, 2008
This is just a bit of fun for us fm-base poker addicts who have lost all their money gambling and can only use fake money to play.

Create an account here

Join the FM-Base poker group here

You get $500 in virtual money when you create an account. When you join the fm-base group you must click refill and your balance for the group will be $50. There is a leaderboard for members to keep track of who is the best.

Enjoy

EDIT: Could members please provide me with their names as they are often different to their fm-base usernames :wub:

Also when members want to leave make sure you stand up first and then close the window.

Last edited:

Neall

AFK
Nov 4, 2009
do you mean when you lose all $500? Maybe it refills it for you? We shall have to wait and see.

okay, i've joined, i say maybe 9pm every night? as thats not too late and not to early, or miss out a day a week ? just sugestions

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Jan 21, 2009
No recognition for my original thread? I'm joking of course it wasn't even my idea. Will sign up now tiraths, cheers for setting it up mate :)

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
I think every night between 7-9pm or so, someone hosts a table and members who want to participate can just sit down and join in.

I'm up for playing now for some practice.

tiraths

Saving the World
Dec 20, 2008
I think every night between 7-9pm or so, someone hosts a table and members who want to participate can just sit down and join in.

I'm up for playing now for some practice.
join the group
about 6/7 of playing at the moment