The FM-Base Poker Room (fake money)

tiraths

Saving the World
Reaction score
This is just a bit of fun for us fm-base poker addicts who have lost all their money gambling and can only use fake money to play.

Create an account here

Join the FM-Base poker group here

You get $500 in virtual money when you create an account. When you join the fm-base group you must click refill and your balance for the group will be $50. There is a leaderboard for members to keep track of who is the best.

Enjoy

EDIT: Could members please provide me with their names as they are often different to their fm-base usernames :wub:

Also when members want to leave make sure you stand up first and then close the window.

Last edited:
hmmm, although i'm awful at poker, i'll join

when you loose your money, how do you get it back?

when are we playing cos im not back till 7ish

do you mean when you lose all $500? Maybe it refills it for you? We shall have to wait and see.

okay, i've joined, i say maybe 9pm every night? as thats not too late and not to early, or miss out a day a week ? just sugestions

No recognition for my original thread? I'm joking of course it wasn't even my idea. Will sign up now tiraths, cheers for setting it up mate :)

Anyone figured out how to refill money yet ?

I think every night between 7-9pm or so, someone hosts a table and members who want to participate can just sit down and join in.

I'm up for playing now for some practice.

I think every night between 7-9pm or so, someone hosts a table and members who want to participate can just sit down and join in.

I'm up for playing now for some practice.

join the group
about 6/7 of playing at the moment