Hi guys, probably a simple fix but having issues. I created a new Scottish league system fairly similar to the old one but with summer football, relegation from the lowest league and a new lower league structure. The only problem is that every season the transfer windows keep moving about. I have transfer windows running from 1.12.2011 - 1.3.2011 for the SPL, First Division and Second Division but every season these seem to change, for example in season 2 the windows had all moved to run from 5.12.2012- 8.3.2013. Anyone encountered this before and is there a way to make them stay still? Cheers!

I'm having a rather stupid problem which enables me from proceeding with the game.

I guess that while messing with FMRTE, i've pressed the button to register the whole team in UEFA competitions.

Now in game, i'm at that point in the start of the season that i have to pick up the players to register but since their number exceeds the limit (25 max and i have 30) i cant proceed. The problem is that those selections are locked and i cant undo the selection.

Is there any way to solve this or do i have my game ******?...

I'm having a rather stupid problem which enables me from proceeding with the game.

I guess that while messing with FMRTE, i've pressed the button to register the whole team in UEFA competitions.

Now in game, i'm at that point in the start of the season that i have to pick up the players to register but since their number exceeds the limit (25 max and i have 30) i cant proceed. The problem is that those selections are locked and i cant undo the selection.

Is there any way to solve this or do i have my game ******?...
Have you tried going on holiday past the date...that may fix the problem

how do i delete the files to enable the german team?? really want this help.

What do I have to do to be able to edit local regions in the editor for FM2012?

Hey was wondering that after designing my own database, I have found that several teams now have a total salary of N/A. This happened in my great british league after changing the leagues so that northern ireland and scotland are now english leagues that work up into the premier league, so how do i solve this total salary issue?

hi...i lost all my fm11.3.0 patch data.. Please help me is some one have links to download it....I'm on mac using CD (non steam)
A.S.A.P Please?? thanks before ...

View attachment 287480what does fixture priority mean i wanna do my version of an english league where as the top 64 teams in three divisions are the highest. and im confused with what do they mean

Hello :) I wonder have you change prize money for the Norwegian leagues? FM2011