Raikan007

Reaction score
Seeing as though we are getting hundreds of complaints with this years edition (I still have quite a few myself) I thought lets have a thread where you can list your gripes and bugs and vent...

SI have announced there should be a patch before the end of the month, the fixes for this include:

Match v1313
-----------

- Refined position of d-line and also the lines in front of it when defending
- Brought wingers a bit deeper when defending
- Weaker players more likely to favour direct passes quicker
- Improved short pass accuracy slightly
- Tried to increase number of crosses slightly
- Fine tuned shot accuracy
- Fixed some minor player on ball decision bugs
- Improved trajectory of medium length kicks like free kick shots and corners
- Made players better at offering out ball to team mate
- Tried to improve player reactions to deflected balls or tackles
- Made players more willing to slide tackle when opportunity and need arises
- Fixed some unnatural save directions from keepers
- Fixed keepers trying to save ball at wrong point when its heading for post or bar
- Made players slightly better at turning body while on the run
- Made strongest player stand ground when 2 players collide while going for a header
- Made goal celebration paths a little bit more varied
- Fixed comms saying ball well wide when not really that far wide
- Some ball physics collision tweaks
- Some team talk fixes

We can always send this through to SI to see what other updates can be made for future patches.. It is rather pointless starting a thread and complaining instead of actually listing the problems so that we as the community can see the changes we want to see!

1) Players taking throw ins throw the ball straight into the goal, Chiellini just scored a goal straight from a throw in
2) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-able-get-into-tactic-screen-during-game.html
3) seen my wingers with no one around them running the ball straight out into touch as well

I would also like to see SI remove the setting that loads up the old "analysis" type of loading screen when you click the middle of the match result to see that stats.. it must go straight to the stats screen like it used to!

One thing: can people actually upload screens and pkms so they can be passed on to SI, otherwise they might as well use the Frustrations thread. Lets actually make this constructive.

im not sure but, theres several problems ive been facing..

1. cant access tactics, shout and make substitution during a game ( i hate when it happen )
2. Coaching assignment mess up ( it automatically change the assignment )

im not sure but, theres several problems ive been facing..

1. cant access tactics, shout and make substitution during a game ( i hate when it happen )
2. Coaching assignment mess up ( it automatically change the assignment )

Both noted by SI.

lets keep this going! want to try and get SI to sort out as many gripes and bugs as possible before the patch is released..

FMC Needs to be able to load a bigger database - 3 countries isn't enough (can't even pick a 'large' database!)

1) keepers still kicking long from goal kick despite 'defender collect/distribute to...' instruction. Was supposed to be solved in 13.1.1 but I still see this happening a lot tbh
2) too many long shots especially from central midfielders, even with 'long shots rarely' instruction
3) players tend to play quick, short, one-touch passes too often regardless of instructions
4) maybe that's just me but I feel many of my players generally tend to ignore my tactical orders and play the way they want to... might be somewhat realistic to some extent, but not very rewarding I think.

The main flaws are:
1) The instructions are not applied so the teams play too attacking and for example you see the dm(anchor) run with the ball from box to box, you see the mc and amc's go all the way inside the box and this makes the strikers be a useless part of the game, unless the ball accidentally comes to them so they can finish. This is why in my opinion the strikers don't have an important part in this game and why tactics is so hard.
2) The zonal marking makes defending players act dumb as they stop pursuing the ball even though they are alone and have all the time in the world to clear it. This almost every time results in the opposing player taking his time and stealing the ball to proceed scoring.
3) Another flaw are the clearances. It has happened multiple times that the ball was going outside the field for my team and my players kept trying to save it by pumping it inside my own box.
4) Goalkeepers can stop almost every one on one when the striker is in front of them but when it is a winger shooting from a weird angle they behave very strangely and almost always get beaten.
5) Roles are not applied at all. If you ask Van Persie to stay in the box, not to roam and not to hold up the ball, it doesn't matter. He will hold up the bal, run on both sides, the inside forward wingers with opposite leg, almost never act as 2nd strikers and just search for cross with their weak leg.
6) Results on the leagues are very balanced. I played two whole seasons in Greek Superleague and near ending with a few wins a team can rise from 7th or 8th position to the leading the board.
To sum up the main problems are that players ignore the tactics, they tend to go all together all over the pitch which pushes strikers out of play and a few AI glitches. Finally none of the normal tactics that major teams use can be used for the above reasons and you tend to use 4-6-0 or 5-4-1 with these major teams in order to win matches that shouldn't be able to lose.

1. Having my general training on "Very High" intensity doesnt seem to tire player out any more than "High" or "Average".
2. No way of altering pitch size
3. No way of sending your team on a pre/mid season training camp
4. Every team, no matter their philosophy.playing style, playing short, fast passing football around opposition boxes. I have never seem Stoke do this in real life but against me they were the best at it and Barcelona the worst.

How about stopping the game crashing?? A stable base is usually a decent starting point!!!

super fast ball hits crossbar and keeper collects it in his hands if he was Goku
Players run through others when they dribble
player wins ball but runs away from it
striker goes one on one but plays a back pass
keepers save too many penalties
too precise near post shoots

Last edited:
Fmc is great concept, but seems as they they built classic mode to run on a classic computer ffs!!
options of selecting more countries amd a bigger database option have to be added!!

would also like SI to give the us the managers a bit of time to submit a training camp squad.. it literally came a couple of days after starting and my two new signings had to be left behind..

maybe have an option to fly them out at a cost of say like £500 or something if we would like that option! otherwise they sit and gather dust for a while...

thought of something earlier. A shout to tell your players to calm it and keep a cool head. Been a few times when my players went from composed to aggressive/furious when things go badly score wise or from bad tackles on them very very quickly, and on quite a few occassions. Obviously not a huge thing, but it would help calm the players and reduce the number of yellow cards that people are complaining about.

Though at times not having Atkinson as ref helps. He hates me and I don't know why :'(

Fmc is great concept, but seems as they they built classic mode to run on a classic computer ffs!!
options of selecting more countries amd a bigger database option have to be added!!

For real?

The whole point in the Classic mode is to have a more streamlined experience. If you want more leagues and a database, you just play the full simulation.

Kicked off for the second half and the ball ended up in the opponents' box, Iker Casillas picked the ball up when it was about five yards off of the pitch, walked INTO the crowd, came back on the pitch and somehow I DIDN'T get a corner ?. Had to laugh.

would also like SI to give the us the managers a bit of time to submit a training camp squad.. it literally came a couple of days after starting and my two new signings had to be left behind..

maybe have an option to fly them out at a cost of say like £500 or something if we would like that option! otherwise they sit and gather dust for a while...

I was able to add players to the training camp after it had started from the squad screen and clicking 'squad registration' and it has a drop down box saying training camp.

Unless you mean you have already selected 35 players, in which case I'm not sure what would work.

For real?

The whole point in the Classic mode is to have a more streamlined experience. If you want more leagues and a database, you just play the full simulation.

Yep for real. Fmc is wayyyyy more steamlined which is a good thing. But for those who have pcs that can handle 3 leagues on a default small db like its on (most computers) it would be nice to have the abilty to increase this. I can select upto 6 countries playable on large databse on full game my end and still maintain 5 star speed.

Its not the amount of leagues chosen that makes the game more streamlined, its the simplicity of fmc and the hassle free style that makes it streamlined. The full game has far too much going on for my liking these days. Fmc with option of more leagues and larger db (only as options) i think most who like the concept of fmc would agree.