'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one for "Biggest Acheivement", can I recommend rrrrrrrr's Netherlands Antilles Story (He's in the World Cup 2014, improved his ranking by about 100 places, etc.), that guy who did the Cook Islands one that he couldn't continue with, and the guy who did the "6 promotions in 6 years with AFC Wimbledon" one, that is fantastic.
I would say rrrrrrrr's is the best though.
I hear there's a thread about Notts County too, two promotions in two seasons and his third's meant to be going quite well too, I'm pretty sure if you click the picture in my sig it'll take you to the thread ;) haha

You should do something like 'most argumentative'. We all know who would win that award . . ;)

He can be sometimes but for me its Scott or Redrup

I agree, 19-11-08 isnt that arguementative but one bad word about Anderson and he's on to you.

no offense but we cant see on the basis on one international management. Don't get me wrong, i think its one of the best storys on fmbase yet i feel its harder to manage clubs.

im not trying to be offensive btw :P

I liked all those 'story' threads when there was only a few but now theres like millions and becoming abit tedius :S

I liked all those 'story' threads when there was only a few but now theres like millions and becoming abit tedius :S

Agreed. Now I only like a select few. Kris' comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back