'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
*STUPID KEYBOARD I ACTUALLY PUNCHED IT* I meat to say i kno he dus spam alot (keith) but nice to know hes cnstantly folowingh your threADS and then DC IS A LEDGE lol

*STUPID KEYBOARD I ACTUALLY PUNCHED IT* I meat to say i kno he dus spam alot (keith) but nice to know hes cnstantly folowingh your threADS and then DC IS A LEDGE lol

Am still not getting you.

well yeahh, I wasn't slagging keith, he's a nice guy - that goes without saying :) haha

WHy of course i shoul but reallyit ****** me off. You'll find at least one mistke in ever one of my posts its that bad lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

1: Its a laptop, and 2: I know i love keth :wub:

Poor keyboard :( Dannyck you keyboard abuser lol

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

WHy of course i shoul but reallyit ****** me off. You'll find at least one mistke in ever one of my posts its that bad lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Who's Keth?

You can still by a keyboard and use it on a laptop its has a USB you no ;) or you could get a Wireless one even better

Why dont you read your posts over before you submit the replys?

Who's Keth?

mmm yh mite consider it. i do stly but not all the time and KEITH is Keith Herrity.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

O not again wtf is Keth lol

When posting a reply Dannyck before you post read it back and then you wont get loads of spelling mistakes

If there's one for "Biggest Acheivement", can I recommend rrrrrrrr's Netherlands Antilles Story (He's in the World Cup 2014, improved his ranking by about 100 places, etc.), that guy who did the Cook Islands one that he couldn't continue with, and the guy who did the "6 promotions in 6 years with AFC Wimbledon" one, that is fantastic.
I would say rrrrrrrr's is the best though.

If there's one for "Biggest Acheivement", can I recommend rrrrrrrr's Netherlands Antilles Story (He's in the World Cup 2014, improved his ranking by about 100 places, etc.), that guy who did the Cook Islands one that he couldn't continue with, and the guy who did the "6 promotions in 6 years with AFC Wimbledon" one, that is fantastic.
I would say rrrrrrrr's is the best though.

There will be something like that yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back