'The FMBase Awards'

• Thread starter Thread starter Frank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 583
  • Views Views 44K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Winner of 'The Most Sensible Member' is............

Picking up his SECOND award of the night......

SEAN

I don't think much detail is needed as we all know the man.

I have been asked to pass on these words 'Me loves me Ice Creams'. :P

lmao Sean and i are mp's?

A metaphor Kris. Whilst the Admins are at work during the day their 'local councils' and 'boroughs' i.e. this forum are run primarily by JP who is unemployed. I just think that admins and mods can comment fine but they shouldn't argue or express opinions about a certain person. Expressing opinions is fine but when they concern somebody in particular they don't like I don't think that is appropriate.

A metaphor Kris. Whilst the Admins are at work during the day their 'local councils' and 'boroughs' i.e. this forum are run primarily by JP who is unemployed. I just think that admins and mods can comment fine but they shouldn't argue or express opinions about a certain person. Expressing opinions is fine but when they concern somebody in particular they don't like I don't think that is appropriate.
give it a rest, that conversation died hours ago, lets just leave it there.

Im not unemployed you little *****! You know absolutely nothing about me!

Fatshit will you please jog on we are trying to get a show under way and you have to start having a go now

If you are isnt about time we had a by election? lol

Yes maybe if we chose our mods- not our admins but our mods then the base would be a much happier place. Maybe somebody like karnage because he doesn't seem to express an opinion.

Your a nice guy Karnage and a valued member of FMBase :)
I think I'm only valued as I give an honest opinion. I have been known to slag my own team (Man Utd) so that has to be worth something. Thanks JP. You're Guardiola Tactics are easily the best I have tried :)

Its all getting messy with some of the views and the presenters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back